New Village: Wait for 6.0, or now?

Sky

3 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Fair 'nuff, although you could argue that being closer to the Druids encourages Druidism.

~*~

In saying that the last village we had on Vailor was Willow Hollow where if you stood in the right spot and squinted you could see a druid grove. It didn't cause anything bad to happen then to our culture and I doubt it would ruin it if we happened to be near another. My 2 cents from playing a Halfling for a while.

~*~

giphy.gif.8047ba5c6b499575c40bc8100d4e1389.gif

9 minutes ago, Larry Shortoak said:

~*~

In saying that the last village we had on Vailor was Willow Hollow where if you stood in the right spot and squinted you could see a druid grove. It didn't cause anything bad to happen then to our culture and I doubt it would ruin it if we happened to be near another. My 2 cents from playing a Halfling for a while.

~*~

giphy.gif.8047ba5c6b499575c40bc8100d4e1389.gif

That gif isn't very relevant to the situation, as I have never had much issues with "The past", and i have never experienced any ills due to being too close to the druids, the only ills I've seen from the druids is taking up all of Kasfer's time

EDIT: No offense intended, here's a cookie image for ya!smart_20cookie_20pic_20copy_original.jpg

Edited by NotEvilAtAll

I wasn't offended at all, just a bit confused as you thought that was the main part of what I had said. I don't particularly understand why you are more focused on the gif in this situation even though it kind of is relevant as it is saying you can learn from the past but that is beside the point. The reason that it "takes up all of Kasfer's time" is because he is an archdruid for the druids and is enjoying the RP experience/s that he is getting from that group of people. If Kasfer had a place maybe a touch closer than Pendlemere he may be there even more regularly and could bring some of the druids along whenever he returns which would increase activity before 6.0. It would also expand the horizon for more people to create Halfling persona's if they see a fun group that is active. Even though I am a rare sighting amongst the Halflings due to the little amount I play I would like to suggest moving based solely on activity.