[Complete]Elasha Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts

zaezae

Nearly anyone who travels to Oren or any of the elves might find a pamphlet left where public solicitations are allowed to be made. It's written in the most elegant of hand writings and reads simply.

"Have ghastly problems? Beings so horrifically unappealing that it dirties everything they touch? I, Elasha, am selling services to root out these darklings cheaply and without the politics of one of those dasteredly orders. Please, do not hesitate to find me in..." Many attempted spellings of a city name are struck through. "Capitol city of the humans."

((Basically, I have a character trying to work. Nothing super serious. If you are looking for a serious sell-sword for a problem that can NOT fail, I'm not the person. Expect possible whimsical failure!))

Alstreim thinks it through, sitting by the counter in the Linandrian bar. "Aye, th' tiny elf now hunts down spooks too? Wha' a time t' be alive," he idly mutters to himself, slamming his bottle of ale down on the counter.

"Stupid people thinking all ghosts are bad..." Maenir mutters,shakling his head.

"graven in the background would be heard cackling with laughter, though it stop quite fast as it look around remembering it was still defending and attacking all beast near halstaige making sure keep to it's duty to protect" This is why I never did any of ya all **** in life. Im one stuck to killed f**Ken creatures and beast about double my size. An then there some elf out there needing some kind of work they go for ghosts. "The being begin shake his head before standing and beginning move off in to the freezing wasteland. Swing a sword in it's off hand as it continues off, before it end up throwing it's sword and beginning to cursed out loud before fubblin after it"  

A reply is posted with extremely blocky hand writing that looks almost runic in places.

"Heilsa Elasha. I know of a group of Krellr that hide out in Utanlands"

The written font takes up almost half the page.

Trade Completed.