Jump to content
NotEvilAtAll

6.0 halfling village ideas thread

Recommended Posts

Just a thread to talk about the upcoming 6.0 village 

 

 

 

((I should really stop making so many threads in this club  lol))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stack burrows on top of each other

Have a definitive entrance with the tavern near it

Do the storage burrow exactly like you did in Pendlemere

Build around a river/lake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard druids are really cool we should settle near them ;)

 

We also need a nice lake for all our shogging needs.

 

Some kind of wall? Maybe like a hedge or something

 

A good family friendly Tavern <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

Stack burrows on top of each other

Imagine a village with one massive burrow instead of a bunch of small ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Imagine a village with one massive burrow instead of a bunch of small ones

I dont wanna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

I dont wanna

 

just try it, exercise your brain a bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Imagine a village with one massive burrow instead of a bunch of small ones

 

 

isn't a single burrow a dwarf thing though but on a smaller scale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In medieval times, peasants couldn't afford walls around their vilages so instead they flocked around a castle so instead of having walls to protect them, they just had a place within walking distance to run to and be safe. Maybe we could build our village around a human castle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MangoArt said:

In medieval times, peasants couldn't afford walls around their vilages so instead they flocked around a castle so instead of having walls to protect them, they just had a place within walking distance to run to and be safe. Maybe we could build our village around a human castle?

You're referencing the Vailor village that was attached to the hip of the Welves. We were still raided, slaughtered and killed with minimal help from the Sirame (primarily because the Sirame linger around the city square rather than actually patrolling an area).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, _Jandy_ said:

You're referencing the Vailor village that was attached to the hip of the Welves. We were still raided, slaughtered and killed with minimal help from the Sirame (primarily because the Sirame linger around the city square rather than actually patrolling an area).

 

Wrong. We were flocked around a city, not a castle. We just need an accessible biggun castle to hide in. It was not at all accessible, the gate was far, far away from the village and it was an overall shitty city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MangoArt said:

Wrong. We were flocked around a city, not a castle. We just need an accessible biggun castle to hide in. It was not at all accessible, the gate was far, far away from the village and it was an overall shitty city

Uhh... Wrong. Srry lol. There was a gate entrance to the Welves that was attached to the village. @Larry Shortoak can confirm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Jandy_ said:

Uhh... Wrong. Srry lol. There was a gate entrance to the Welves that was attached to the village. @Larry Shortoak can confirm.

 

Really? I lived in that village for the longest time, I don't remember that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, _Jandy_ said:

You're referencing the Vailor village that was attached to the hip of the Welves. We were still raided, slaughtered and killed with minimal help from the Sirame (primarily because the Sirame linger around the city square rather than actually patrolling an area).

 

What we could do is we could pull a Mellsburry and go onto a remove island with a FT to get there. Of course, in 6.0 FTs won't be handed out willy nilly or at all, so we can't really get away with that unless we want to use a ton of MC boats to ferry halflings and visitors to and fro. Or, or course, we could position ourselves so darn close to a major road and/or settlement that it's impossible not to take notice of the village being raided. Or, we could try to remain at a positive relation with most nations/groups that would attack us (Like the Orcs or the Frostbeards).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×