drfate786

Event Type:

Exploration, Adventure, PVE and PVP

Your Timezone:

EST

Affected Groups:

Urguan

Event Location:

The Gorge where the fifth empire suffered its first defeat by the hands of the coalition.

Summation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgf8ECX4wjw

The crumbling stonework had been warped into a baleful red, yet to an outsider it would appear as if the nether itself had breached the surface. Flesh and bone would have been woven into the very stonework, it would be as if the very life force banks of the world have begun to bleed, a festering wound upon the mortal plane that was being manipulated by unseen forces. The life that had sparked onto the surface was but a mere reflection to the shadows below, shadows that now clung to the dark in an insatiable lust for human life.

At last, the gorge succumbed to the shadow that now nestled beneath it. Grass died and trees withered, horrific matrons began to crawl their way unto the surface while cultists from a familiar cabal began their vile plans to occupy the pass. Travellers that happen to cross the gorge during their travels would find an unnatural night surrounding the area as if something had consumed the very light itself from the region. Webs would dangle from every tree and every corner, masking the constant chittering of mandibles above. Those foolish enough to investigate would perish, leaving only blood drained husks behind.

yGoTfLNRM4-mmY5zmiGBJBouRPhalq-8OS4TSbWLfzn05nefrblCX8CKnsjkLnnPeL6s_B6JkotI3bc6-gnUCUc4ogZCf6JfXeuZRRyNQWrQyygPvAC_2r64qXa3WSgT7zFIQn8

Sightings of men in crimson robes with abnormal features such as gauntlets smelted unto their right hands would occur, amongst these sightings would be heard the banging of sticks unto the floor. Survivors would attest to seeing cultists with unholy implants along their spinal cords, they would claim that these cultists have been using a vile form of deity magic to ascend their mortal flesh into that of unholy monstrosities.

GGJ1mpBC0z1OAyFN7Aypb--BRp2I2EthAi2RznOsMIRJifKmt9WI9CYTvjHBWEtAyF_l9LLpnTArblGLsZK9SfYg7oDfXteIDSb1qKi9Sq93D9ApRzWg7fPcBgAsn1vqVf-SOCE

The mountains quake for the balance has been disrupted.. Palewind Pass Awaits!

Concept Images/Screenshots

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?

I will require ET actors, I will require builders to revamp the gorge but would like to help in my own time.

+1, I desire spooky gorge land.