[✔]High Elven Club of High Elves

Ixli

Name of the club:

The High Elven Club of High Elves.

What type of club is it? (Public, Private):

Public

What is the theme of this club? (Politics, group, etc.):

Group

Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?:

This club is to be created to bring the high elven community together. It is widely known that the high elves as a whole are spread out throughout Axios, many opting to stay away from nations like Haelun'or. This club will bring the massive high elf community back together just to chill and talk, as well as others who are interested in all the high elven knowings. This adds a group specifically for high elves and friends of the race- I've found that one doesn't exist yet, so I'm taking it upon myself to create one. Note that this is not for Haelun'or, but for ALL high elves.

Who will moderate this club?:

I will moderate this club, and other high elves who I see fit to do so, as this club will be fun, but I and the people I allow to help me moderate this club need to keep it in a controlled environment. 

Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?:

I do.

Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.):

N/A

Club Approved.