[✓] [Frost Witch Addition] Enhancing the Curse

This is great. Big +1 from me!

I like it, but I have a suggestion for the mirrors. Ascended are blessed by the ARCH ANGUEL with immortality, however if they are disconnected from Aeriel their age will catch up with them. For example, Blundermore would be effectively dust in seconds if he was disconnected for any reason as he's like 1500 years at this point. 

Given that we aren't dealing with a deity stronger than an arch of any sort, I suggest that this mirroring ability come with the consequence of rapid aging just like the Ascended do. IE: If you have a mirror person around who's 20 years old but has been cursed for 80 years, they rapidly age until they're a prune or dead from old age. This all depends on the actual age, though. 

Otherwise it makes no sense, considering Ascended don't even have the ability. Basically, becoming immortal and then unimmortal should come with dire consequence, ramping up with time. 

Otherwise this sounds fantastic!

WowZARs, this is pretty COOL. Stay FROSTY, Dorian.

Make the curse make them eat the opposite gender. Gayness is a sin.

Spoiler

YdbM6Qp.jpg

good lore write/addition nonetheless +1

looks like it's a COOL addition. i hope the lt doesnt give it the COLD shoulder! Ha, classic! :3333333333333333 dorian is a bad manager

Remove frostwitches xd -1

Eh, this is alright. + 1

All right.

1) At first thought, seems a bit odd that the physical transformation of Frost Witchdom is to be replicated by an illusion of a non-FM witch. At second thought, perhaps witches can do some cool mind fucks pretending to have induced their targets. Illlusion fits well within the profile of the frost witches so it's probably fine.

2) I mean if people are wanting to be ice slaves instead of a full-fledged frost witch there's honestly no reason to stop them, no? It's not a very OP feat in any sense.

Good piece. thank you.