[✓] [Frost Witch Addition] Enhancing the Curse

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in roughly a week.

Quick bit of feedback @slayology told me to add; more immortal things are a bad idea, if that's happening with this slave thing. I see no reason why someone with literal tainted ice inside them would live longer. If anything, their life span would be reduced by it. Could be misinformation or some kind of ruse, but I thought I'd share. 

15 hours ago, Heathenry said:

Quick bit of feedback @slayology told me to add; more immortal things are a bad idea, if that's happening with this slave thing. I see no reason why someone with literal tainted ice inside them would live longer. If anything, their life span would be reduced by it. Could be misinformation or some kind of ruse, but I thought I'd share. 

For the same reason that the actual curse makes you stop aging.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:38 AM, fighting evil by moonlight said:

Once the cursed ice has sufficiently blended with the Jökulthrall, the Witch Mother must then place a curse over the wound, as if she was cursing a normal candidate.

Why haven't you addressed my points?

On 10/10/2017 at 7:08 AM, Demotheus said:

I like it, but I have a suggestion for the mirrors. Ascended are blessed by the ARCH ANGUEL with immortality, however if they are disconnected from Aeriel their age will catch up with them. For example, Blundermore would be effectively dust in seconds if he was disconnected for any reason as he's like 1500 years at this point. 

Given that we aren't dealing with a deity stronger than an arch of any sort, I suggest that this mirroring ability come with the consequence of rapid aging just like the Ascended do. IE: If you have a mirror person around who's 20 years old but has been cursed for 80 years, they rapidly age until they're a prune or dead from old age. This all depends on the actual age, though. 

Otherwise it makes no sense, considering Ascended don't even have the ability. Basically, becoming immortal and then unimmortal should come with dire consequence, ramping up with time. 

Otherwise this sounds fantastic!

Well, I'm no authority on the matter but that argument makes sense only if the 'immortality' is of the exact same nature as the ascended which it very well might not be. I'm not really sure but just a thought. 

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

This lore has been suspended/shelved. Contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator for any questions or concerns.