The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EmbryoGod

[Denied] Kav's FM App

3 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username(s): FlyingHalfMast

Time Zone: CST

Discord: PM me for it

Have you been previously banned (be it a forum or server ban) and under what circumstances did you receive this ban?: Server Ban, PM me for more info

Have you ever received warning points and what actions were committed to receive such points?: Yes I have, I believe one was for spam and another was for "racist content"

Moderating the forums is a very time dependant staff position. How much time, on average, would you be able to dedicate to moderating?: Pretty often, it's something I feel I can do whilst doing other things

What experience do you have using the LotC forums or any forum in general?: I've been here for like 4 years so I hope I've got it figured out by now

What does it mean to be a Forum Moderator, in your own words? What responsibilities does the Forum Moderator have to carry out  in order to successfully do their job?:

I think Forum Moderators need to have a clear and level head in order to make objective decisions based on fact. I think it is their responsibility to step in and moderate the forums when individuals are incapable of doing so themselves.

Have you ever held a staff position here on LotC? Do you currently hold any other staff positions? If so, list them and highlight something about the team that you enjoyed/enjoy.: I was an ET Actor and a Coder. 

Why should you be a Forum Moderator? What can you bring forward to the team that allows you to moderate and enforce the conduct of the forums?

I like to think that I'm a rational individual that's capable of properly giving out warning points. I'm not afraid to do so to my friends especially if I find them to be in breach of server rules.

What characteristics do you posses that makes you stand out from any other applicant?:

I'm smart (Jake told me to say that).

Are there members of the current Forum Moderation Team that you do not get along with or see a problem with working with in the future? If so, what is it that could hinder your ability to work together. Remember, this is a team and working together is the main foundation of a team.:
No, I'm pretty sure I'm able to work with all of the other members on the team.

How long do you plan to stay on the team?:

As long as I can.

Are there any extra things you'd like to mention?:  I was a member of the FPR. I hold no regrets.

Denied.