[Skin request] Paying for a skin to be done~

DarkElfs

Hello, I'm looking for a skin to be made for an Earth Atronach. The pain colors going be mainly black and a blue on it. It's also a female looking atronach while it also is not normal styled human shape its lower half is a rocky horse body aka a centaur guess I'll call it then.  

If there any more info needed please just pm me on here in the chat or msg me in the game then (Dark_elf01) Thanks for your time then~

If this something someone really feels there needs to be pay in mind please just ask and give me an idea on price and then shows me some of your later work if possible if you're wanting me to do the half payment when you start the skin or something of the sort like that then. 

Idea for the skin though more stone-like and black and blue colored    ;w;

\/

https://gyazo.com/71091aa7b2798f6b7e976bec6e6399a4

@DarkElfs Hi! 

I'd be interested in taking this on, for around 600 mina. I'm a newer skinner but examples of my skins can be found here . Let me know if you want me to go ahead.

@zyquis Your skins look good but sadly I've already had this skin made. . . by an old friend but I'm still needing a skin made for a human girl I have as her base skin good she just needing better clothing at the moment if you'd like me to send the info on that if your willing do it. 

@DarkElfs depends on the complexity of the clothing. If you could send me references etc., we could try and agree on a price?

@zyquis http://prntscr.com/h97j9q best picture i could get for the clothing which i can send you also the base skin so can kind of just pop the head in there if you'd like

@DarkElfs yes please. Having the base skin to work off of would be great.

I'll pm you the skin but probably only the head you're going be able to use off of it though sadly enough though as the clothing complete different.