Jfngshq.png

latest?cb=20150326184202

-=-~(*)~-=-

T8ewETe.png

Ambient Music

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC Note:

Spoiler

This is a revamp of the guild I formed a bit ago, the purpose of such a revamp shan't be shared, but here it is. Enjoy.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Our History:

The Wardens of Knowledge was founded in Axios, in 1627, under a unifying purpose. Our history is not yet written, but it is beginning.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Our Purpose:

The Wardens were formed for a unifying purpose; the collection and creation of books, the study of artifacts and all things in our Realm. That is our purpose, and the guild itself is open to all walks of life, be it dark, deity, or simple wanderer, so long as you follow the rules you are welcome to conduct ethical research and such within our facilities. Bigger projects and projects involving the act of a Coupling Ritual or so forth will require the permission of The Council and Headmistress.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Rules:

1. The rules are fairly simple
  2. Respect your peers and their decisions.
  3. Do not conduct unethical research(e.g, don’t experiment on living animals or people, etc.)
  4. Do not start violence within the Guild Base, or intentionally harm others. We are Neutral, you are representing the Guild wherever you go, be mature.
  5. Do not attack “spooks” unless in self-defense, they are welcome should they be peaceful.
  6. Do not attack holy-members, they are welcome should they be peaceful.
  7. Keep politics away from the Guild unless it directly correlates to the Guild.
  8. Do NOT let non-members on Guild Grounds unless approved beforehand, we do not want troublemakers.
  9. Expect and accept all punishment for wrongdoings, we do not tolerate troublemakers.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Official Ranks

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Lorekeeper

Tends to the libraries in the absence of the Head of Libraries, and helps wherever she can. She is the founder of the Guild, who has given leadership to others.

Currently held by Leyunia Karin Zyltris

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Research:

In charge of the Researchers of the organization, they oversee, assign, and collect research notes and such from the Researchers, they work closely with the Head of Libraries and Technologies, working together quite often.

Currently held by Erendriel

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Libraries:

In charge of the Librarians, who oversee, catalog, collect, and write books pertaining to certain numerous subjects, assuring the Guild Library is stocked and full for the other members, they also collect Research notes from the other Heads and Members.

Currently held by Thalanil

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Astronomy:

In charge of the Astronomers. Self-explanatory what they do.

Currently Empty

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Technologies:

In charge of the Tinkerers, they research Redstone contraptions along with other inventions.

Currently empty.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Smithery

In charge of the Blacksmiths, who forge weapons, staves, etc for the Coalition, they work closely with any Transfigurationists or Artificers in the Order.

Currently Empty.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Head of Exploration

In charge of the Explorers, they explore ruins, points of interest, collect herbs/materials for the Guild, and collect artifacts for Research, storage, or possible destruction.

Currently empty.

Together, the Heads form the Council of Six, alongside the Headmistress, they dictate the larger decisions of the guild, all of which are decided by a majority vote.

-=-~(*)~-=-

Lesser Ranks

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Researchers:

The Researchers follow the orders of the Head of Research and The Headmistress, studying Alchemical, Voidal, and Mundane arts, along with Artifacts.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Librarians:

The Librarians are in charge of the Libraries of the Guild, they collect, catalog, stock, and write books for the guild, and often collect research notes from all the other members weekly.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Astronomers:

The Astronomers study the Stars and Sky, and all things beyond the Realm we live in.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Tinkerers

The Inventors of the guild, they study and tinker with Redstone contraptions along with any kind of Gadget you can imagine, also occasionally creating boats for the Guild, or other vehicles for easy transport, say wagons and such.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Blacksmiths

The Smiths of the Guild, they study materials, especially foreign metals that have been recovered or such from ruins, etc, and they are in charge of creating suitable Weapons for the members of the Order, and arming the Explorers with the necessary equipment. They work closely with any Transfigurationists or Artificers of the Order.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Explorers

A self-explanatory rank, The Explorers wander the World and explore ruins, points of interest, collect herbs and materials for the Guild, and often collect any found artifacts. They also catalog their explorations, along with locations.

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?:

Discord?(Required, can PM me.):

-=-

IC:

Full Name:

Race:

Reasoning for joining?:

When are you free for an interview?:

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?:

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.):

What is your favorite color?:

-=-~(*)~-=-

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: drfate786

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): drfate786

-=-

IC: 

Full Name: Alifer Amice

Race: Human

Reasoning for joining?: Entity Alifer seeks knowledge, materials weak.. Can be improved, enhanced.

When are you free for an interview?: Entity Alifer available when needed.

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: Yes

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Blacksmith

What is your favorite color?: Crimson

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: Pillzberry

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Pillsbury #7718

-=-

IC: Nora

Full Name: Norawen Snowborn (Barondil)

Race: Snow Elf

Reasoning for joining?: I simply wish to acquire more knowledge about the world around me. I live in such a large place, yet I know so little about what the make-up of the air I breathe, the ground I walk on, the food and liquid I consume. All of this is rather peculier to me, and makes me curious. I hope to be able to share similar interests with the other members of the guild, and perhaps move to discover this wonderful realm's secrets.

When are you free for an interview?: Any time

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Explorer

What is your favorite color?: Blue

OOC: 

MC Name?: Saveforthememory

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Save #8155

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Gabriel

Race: Adunian

Reasoning for joining?: I wish to explore the corners of this realm. Finding all there is to find and stopping those who wish to do harm with said items. I would also like to assist and lead others with similar goals to mine. 

When are you free for an interview?: Any time from 3 pm - 8 pm Weekdays. Any time on Weekends. -Chicago time

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Head of Exploration

What is your favorite color?: A nice dark Royal Purple

A letter finds its way to the headmistress written in shoddy common, upon what appeared to be some ilk of magical scroll... with the magic word scribbled out, "I want tu speek wif you in privait abowt introdusin a new fakulty." 

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: Tidemanno

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Tidemanno#5967

-=-

IC: 

Full Name: Bolgnir Irongut

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Reasoning for joining?: Ah wish tu pursue tha' ultimate search fer knowledge along with otha's that share tha' same passion as meh. Me fellow dwed kin du nae share me vision.

When are you free for an interview?: During evenings (litlerally every evening almost) GMT +1 hour

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: Aye

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Head uf Smithery, that or ah Researcher but ah'd prefer smithin'.

What is your favorite color?: Well, ah guess ah can say blue as tha's the colour of me Aura.. oooh Magical *spooky noise*

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: Trenchist

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Trenchist#0880

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Atlas

Race: Dark Elf

Reasoning for joining?: In need of a place to research.

When are you free for an interview?: Whenever I am seen.

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: As long as I am a part of it.

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Researcher

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: Areln

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Areln #5295

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Laethesia

Race: Elfy

Reasoning for joining?: Why not? It's never a bad thing to try to know more, plus guild communities are fun.

When are you free for an interview?: Most evenings I'm around. ((GMT))

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: I swear.

What position do you seek?(If an official position, let me know.): Astronomer

What is your favorite colour?: Green

-=-~(*)~-=-

16 hours ago, Ankathia said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, PurpleCola said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, drfate786 said:

-snip-

15 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

-snip-

13 hours ago, AgentMemory said:

-snip-

10 hours ago, Tidemanno said:

-snip-

8 hours ago, Trenchist said:

-snip-

8 hours ago, Dragons said:

-snip-

[!] Birds were dispatched to all the applicants, bearing small notes with the simple words "We shall convene soon for an interview- L." on them!

11 hours ago, Grubgoth Wud said:

A letter finds its way to the headmistress written in shoddy common, upon what appeared to be some ilk of magical scroll... with the magic word scribbled out, "I want tu speek wif you in privait abowt introdusin a new fakulty." 

[!] A return bird found its way to the orc, reading the following. "We can meet sometime soon, llir. - L"

OOC:

MC Name?: Whiplashist

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Whiplash#1815

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Alexandra Bradshawe

Race: Heartlander

Reasoning for joining?: I wish to learn more about the world and the arcane, as I've studied in the past, and to share and take in new knowledge that I haven't seen before.

When are you free for an interview?: Many evenings. ((Early-to-Late Afternoon EST))

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: I swear.

What is your favorite color?: Magenta

OOC:

MC Name?: SanderWarrior14

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): U gawt it

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Gilondir Oronar Amarthelon Frostbeard

Race: Woodelf

Reasoning for joining?: Researching stuff and making studies and stuff seems like it could make for some cool rp, also seems like it's gonna be a nice community :)

When are you free for an interview?: Most evenings or afternoons

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: My parents told me not to swear, but I'll make an exception.

What is your favorite color?: Orange

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: NicktheRed20

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): I'll get it, just shoot me a pm

-=-

IC: 

Full Name: Aedan Ilesca 

Reasoning for joining?: I wish to embrace new opportunities in life, understand the powers of the mind and the arcane, learn more about the various races and of course to forge new friendships along the way!

When are you free for an interview?: Most nights PST

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: I do 

What is your favorite color?: Black 

-=-~(*)~-=-

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: Aviers

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): Aviers#1500

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Arelion Laurir'Ante

Race: Mali'aheral

Reasoning for joining?: I seek to delve further into my alchemical research and studies of the natural world, meet like minded individuals, and to expand my knowledge and understanding of the arcane.

When are you free for an interview?: 5PM-9PM most weekdays (GMT - 5)

What is your favorite color?: Purple

-=-~(*)~-=-

(SORRY FOR NOT DOING INTERVIEWS, we have a base being built pretty soon, after that I'll get to interviews.)

-=-~(*)~-=-

The Applicant Form

-=-~(*)~-=-

OOC:

MC Name?: LeoRabbit99

Discord?(Required, can PM me.): LeoRabbit99#2143

-=-

IC:

Full Name: Richard Baruch

Reasoning for joining?:

I am a biologist. It seems appropriate to join a guild of scholars to share and acquire findings with colleagues.

When are you free for an interview?: Bird me to schedule one

Do you swear to follow and uphold all of the Guild's rules and customs?: Indeed

What is your favorite color?: All colors are pretty

-=-~(*)~-=-