[✗] A_Keefy Hunt Event Request

Keefy

Event Planners, MC Names: A_Keefy, any ET willing to participate.

Event Type: RP Combat, Hunt/Raid

Your Timezone: Central (UTC- 6:00)

Affected Groups: Independent Party, consisting of Suticans and friends.

Event Location: Mountain Region near Haense almost, coords -329 220 -1346, previous event location used by Bathrugman or Clergymandan, I dont recall which precisely.

Summation: A group, including myself and some others wishing to participate in this idea, approached and did a Wyvern Fight event that involved us killing a male wyvern, a bull. The idea here is that the female mate of the bull has returned finally to the nest and has found its mate dead, causing it to lash out. The group is already searching for wyverns in order to help someone with a task, and upon inspecting the old nest, are assaulted by the outraged female, and must defend and defeat it or die. Nothing especially complicated, just a hunting event.

Concept Images/Screenshots: Will add later, laptop a mess, and there is already a area prepped with a dead wyvern there.

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?  From the Builders? Just the physical model I feel. Otherwise, just an ET Actor willing to play the part of the female.

which actor did the original wyvern killing event? i can do a follow up if they're alright with me using their event site and all that and don't want to take this up themselves.

if communicating in game is easier my ign is AcidGoosey

I believe Ebonsquire was the one who actually played the Wyvern Bull, not Bathrug or Clergy. I apologize for the misinformation, and yes that sounds fine by me!