{REQ} 2.5k and some random things

bickando

oh boy its your boy edel here

i used a random number generator to make a character and now i need a skin

so whoever can make a really good skin, and i dont mean try your luck it could turn out ok skins but good skins, will get 2.5k mina and whatever random things i find in my basement

those random things may include

iron armor with prot 

random enchantment books

some really broken golden pants

a bottle of coffee or something

wow even a potion of strength or two!

if the skin isnt good you can keep the skin because i aint buyin something i dont like, so you should prob send me your pmc or something in advance

alternatively, if it's really good

that's right you guessed it

im selling out. edel will write you a piece of lore and work with you on getting it accepted. he will do so until it gets accepted. he wrote the snelf lore after all. it may not be accepted right away but eventually it probably will unless it's a really bad idea. so when he says write lore he really means write feasibly acceptable lore.

this girl but obviously without wings please if it looks good enough ill pay 3.5k

light_by_wlop-d922gwd.jpg

you may ask "where do u get such edgy and cool art edel" well the answer is wlop on deviantart believe me it took a lot of avoiding ponies and boobs to find such a great artist

notice how this is a female high elf. explained below, but this must be both female and an elf. hair color is white-ish/silvery preferred, but an elfy blonde if you need to...

here's the spreadsheet of all the stuff i rolled. race and gender included (***** genderbending scum, just because it was a number generator doesnt make it ok)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sBJ473-4qoTNtfziYlHuw0kFgGp4I_jYFckOmo2oz-w/edit#gid=0

kudos if u read this like a rick and morty script

its written in comic sans in tribute to my lost sister esry may she rest in peace

if I could shade armor I would do this for you bc I really love drawing chinese anime girls

but alas...

Edited by chardiddler

Would consider it if you changed the coloring to 1 color. Thanks.

Request Completed