Morganosaurus Rex

[Fast Travel] Let's lessen the amount of it, okay?

6 minutes ago, Dardonas said:

See, the thing is is there is also too many settlements.  If every clique on this server is able to get obscure land it spreads everything too thin.  I think this is being addressed in the new map if I recall.  You obviously would not want to mess with things on the current map in terms of fast travels, that'd be too heavyhanded against players who have done nothing wrong but owned land.  But when you go to Tahn and see 20+ carts its a bit overkill.  I've played on the server for around 4 months now, and I still don't know half the destinations in Tahn and I'm not really concerned with finding a bunch of half-finished builds that died out because RP was dead there.

I'm not saying to abolish fast travel, but use it within reason and get rid of cart hubs.

Dardonas, My man, did you just, ******* -------- adress the underlaying issue? Thats something I can and do respect. we need more replies like this

"we don't want fast travels"

"lol why did you remove fast travels you morons please add them back"

"we don't like how many fast travels there are"

"please bring the fast travels back"

I haven't ever seen a community filled with more morons, make a decision and stick with it please

I'm okay with short-range boats, from shore to offshore places

Or like a cart / easy carrier from the base of a mountain, to the short area of the top, just to make useless areas faster, but if there were like 500, to get to every corner of the map, removing the purpose of most of the map, that's a no no

I mean wtf is the point atm, might as well be City RP

2 hours ago, overlord2305 said:

You are aware that lessening the amount of fast travel connections will be generally disruptive to rp, seeing how the fast travel system is (atleast in part) ment to facilitate rp in otherwise hard to reach settlements. Reducing the amount of fast travel connections means people would need to start thinking up reasons for their charachters to travel to and be in new rp hubs instead of staying in their home settlement since they would become starved of players and citizens overtime.

It's almost as if anthos had no rp hubs that were like a 10 minute walk from ct like abresi

1 hour ago, Abyssus said:

"we don't want fast travels"

"lol why did you remove fast travels you morons please add them back"

"we don't like how many fast travels there are"

"please bring the fast travels back"

I haven't ever seen a community filled with more morons, make a decision and stick with it please

yeah srsly why isn't the entire playerbase one hivemind? smh

**** there's like 50 fast travel carts and I have no idea where they go or why they even exist. It's like there's an express line from the cloud temple to every inactive noble's hamlet in the middle of nowhere. A boat will take you all the way from mainland Ceru to an isolated pacific island which somehow has a giant city built on top of it. There's no continuity and you can't interact with the world so it really feels like I'm just switching between a series of chatrooms.