[✗] [✓] Ferals: Protectors of the Thistle (Resubmission)

_Sug

Aviala would feel a shift in nature, her head looking around as she smiles. "Nature always wins." Her laugh echoes through her home! 

((LOVE IT!))

I liked them before, and I like them even more now. 
Cant offer any more support for this.
Sug is great.+1

Kd4ou5V.gif

+1 all the way, this has inspired me to make a character for it.

Thank you all for such a speedy support of this piece! 

Note: Still subject to rework before LoreMag

Edit: 

10/23/17: Added the purpose of the Feral and why they were tasked with protecting the balance and natural cycle.

10/23/17: Added more weaknesses.

+1! I have been waiting so long for werewolves. Can't wait to attempt to commune with them.

+1 we so so need this on lotc!

9 hours ago, The Redneck said:

It appears as an extremely bright glowing object to a Feral and causes them not to wish for anything to do with it

I like the lore, it's been much improved upon compared to other attempts or counterparts. The only thing I had issue with was the above quote. You say bright glowing object, can the be seen through clothing? Also it'd be pretty easy for people to power game its abilities. Other than those concerns everything else seems reasonable.

1 minute ago, Wendigo said:

can the be seen through clothing? Also it'd be pretty easy for people to power game its abilities.

I'd say that it would not be able to be seen through clothing that's thick like a robe or leather vestments, however if a light shirt or untucked shirt may give away the location of the silver depending on how the roleplay goes, perhaps glints or gleams could be seen around a loose form of clothing where the silver is located. Really all depends on how the silver is hidden.

6 minutes ago, Wendigo said:

I like the lore, it's been much improved upon compared to other attempts or counterparts.

I'm glad you like it! Thank you for the feedback! :D

we created vampires, why not werewolves

Don't usually comment on these, but seems well-balanced and because of my love of Fable Comics and Bigby Wolf I have to +1 this.