The Buchteln

Babehab

Genuinely amazing. Balanced, wacky, and strangely reminiscent of the old metamorphosis myths and greek theology in general. I had to confront my own cynicism when the lore started going on about "Susteknights": I caught myself thinking "and here comes generic edgy darkness to ruin otherwise great lore"-- but I was wrong. The Susteknights too work as great extension to the lore.

I like this. Thank you.

-While the exact emotional effects of Ambrosial food are not listed, Love or affection are strictly prohibited.

Good thinking. Learn from Harry Potter.

49 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

Genuinely amazing. Balanced, wacky, and strangely reminiscent of the old metamorphosis myths and greek theology in general. I had to confront my own cynicism when the lore started going on about "Susteknights": I caught myself thinking "and here comes generic edgy darkness to ruin otherwise great lore"-- but I was wrong. The Susteknights too work as great extension to the lore.

I like this. Thank you.

Good thinking. Learn from Harry Potter.

I needed this. Thank you.

33 minutes ago, ForeverGinger said:

This looks pretty dang great.  It's unique, interesting, balanced, and just silly enough.

Thanks friendo

the future of lilja

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in a week or so.

11/21 Edit: Due to some changes made recently, we are currently extending the vote. A verdict will be posted here in another week or so.

WTF

There's already Betharuz and Glutros

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

Edit: Failed to meet the requirements within the allotted time, moved to denied.