Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with many custom plugins and an incredibly active and passionate community. We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Spirit Smithing] [TA] Moby_Derp

4 posts in this topic

MC Name: Moby_Derp

Character's Name: Gukdan’Raguk

Character's Age: 133

Character's Race: Uruk

Link to your accepted MA: N/A

What magic(s) will you be teaching?: Spirit Smithing

Summarise the Lore of this Magic: Spirit Smithing is the usage of Gentharuz, Spirit of Smithing, who is used  to create items called as Mortal Stones, which connect to Gentharuz’s ‘progenitor’ stone. These stones contain Lesser Spirits from the Spirit being used for the item’s curse or blessing (Curses will often require a witchdoctor’s help). The magic will require extensive knowledge of the Spirit in use and the limits of abilities and kinds of things that can be done with the magic and specific Spirit. For instance, Leyd would result in an item increasing one's physical strength.

Write up a lesson that your character would give to a student: I would begin the lessons by first teaching my student how to properly smith, and create items, and go over the concept of Mortal Stones and how they work. Whilst I was doing this, I would explain the way that Spirits that influence the items and what limits are put on items, along with the tier levels (Restraints and Abilities). This would be my first lesson due to the fact that Spirit Smithing requires extensive RP to create just one item, and would need perhaps a few lessons to make sure they're getting it right.

Do you have a magic(s) you are dropping due to this app? If so, link it: Nope

Do you agree to keep the MT updated on the status of your magic app by using the Magic List Errors topic?: Yeah

Have you applied to teach this magic on this character before, and had it denied? If so, link the app: Nope

Go my apprentice

You are a master now - You may teach

Reach out to me on discord when you have a moment :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this