senor_tortuga

[Racial Lore] Orcish Horns

30 minutes ago, Sporadic said:

Yeah no I get that but why doesn't the Greater Ancestral just give my orc sick chest gains or something?

I think it's more of a cultural thing y'know? Orcs are flexing on eachother.

Horns weren't even a thing at one point. Travista brought them back and then everyone wanted them and they just happened. They were a phase. There is no reason. Elder uruks grow horns because it's like wisdom teeth blah blah blah. Only a few uruks are left alive that can be old enough to have horns. @senor_tortuga Uruk's shouldn't have horns. Go waste some time on some better lore. Uruk's shouldn't grow horns, even with ancesteral spirits. Like, Ancesterals don't do that, don't change the shaman lore again and start a huge debate man.

@Sporadic fight me at pax

Edited by L0rdLawyer

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in a week or so.

11/21 Edit: Due to some changes made recently, we are currently extending the vote. A verdict will be posted here in another week or so.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.