drfate786

Event Type:

Exploration, PVE and PVP

Your Timezone:

EST

Affected Groups:

Any groups that wish to join.

Event Location:

A volcanic island covered in ash and soot with an abandoned laboratory beneath it. A boat will bring people to the island from the Tahn docks a day or two before the presumed map change, those who participate in the event will not make it back to Tahn.

Summation:

Echoes of The Dark Exile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbLdlhHD2Po

Rumblings were felt across the shores of the Krag and then reverberated across the eastern lands. Soon after, an unknown energy would wash over Tahn and sap its residents of the ability to feel love and compassion. This would swiftly end as yet another wave of energy crashed against their beings, returning unto them what they lost in the process. They would all instinctively turn to the south-west, towards the source of this strange power.

zgvyEABuUE9wvUEtnWM_PBxH8MsW65oV8fOmJctVehL63hIUevjxPKH1VladZkigMLltk0YrxEzLPbNY5vd2YrrF-NMd5jaPtSDlaIVIhaYC9RH0bondhn8yGOuMPWdaY_wQMqs

The Dark Isle

Green ash shot from the water as an Isle most foul erupted towards the surface of Axios. Seemingly untouched by the sea, the dark isle had been covered in darkened ash and blackened soot from the active volcano that shot a green plume towards the sky for all to see. In its centre lay the ruins to an ancient laboratory the likes of which predated even the elves that used to reside on the isle of Malin. Whatever this island was, whatever purpose it once served was no longer clear to the naked eye. Skeletal golems made from the ashen soot rose from the ground to protect the ancient laboratory from which their master created them. The skies grew dark, lightning clashed against the island, charging more of the decrepit constructs. Ancient defences from an era long forgotten to even the four brothers activated once again. Large monoliths, corrupted by an insidious power began to flare back to life.

Deep beneath the surface of the dark isle, they began their work. Cloaked figures of Olog sized proportions yet of clear human frame began working to undo the existence of their distant cousins. The constructs began rushing into the lower levels in an effort to stop them, they wrestled over a crystal shard that was being used to fuel the island’s resurgence and in their struggle smashed it to pieces. With the focusing iris gone, the entities cursed and retreated through a rift they had created, laughing at the events they just set in place. The constructs gave chase, but went haywire before they could follow them. With the focusing iris shattered, the collected energy washed across the shores of Tahn, sapping those it touched before a second wave revitalized them.

It has begun..

OOC:

The purpose of this event is to introduce a new line of events for the next map while giving those who participate in the event an alternative. Those who participate in the event will receive a surprise at the end, if possible I will be asking if the loot they acquire may be brought to the next map as they will all be lore items. For this reason, no weapons or armor will be received as a reward.. Those will never be carried to a new map.

Concept Images/Screenshots

Image result for Dark Isle concept art

-Minish Capcom-

Image result for Dark Isle concept art

-Logan Feliciano-

What help do you require from the ET Actors or Builders?

I will be building everything myself on a personal server and giving the schematica file to the builders if they're too busy to do it themselves. The island will be quite small as most of it will be below ground. I will require actors to play the constructs, I will be willing to play a supporting role if needed. 

Edited by drfate786

Update: I have begun working on the dark isle event area, it will be done soon.

Update: The event area is nearing completion, it will be done within a week.

Clearing out this forum; repost if you're still interested in this.