The forums have been updated to IPS Community Version 4.2.2 - We're still working on improving the theme for everyone to enjoy so please hang tight. We will also hopefully have new features soon to share with you all.

Welcome to The Lord Of The Craft

We're currently the #1 Minecraft Roleplaying Server, fitted with custom plugins, a unique crafting system, custom character cards and an incredibly active and passionate community; We're serious about Roleplay and we're always eager for new faces!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

_pok_

Nightfall 2: Modern Nations FRP OOC Thread

67 posts in this topic

Application

Country Desired: Tanzania
Leader Name: John Pombe Magufuli

Background: While the world was collapsing, Tanzania did not. Why? Because it couldn’t collapse further without downgrading in technology. However, from the collapse, Tanzania slowly started to pull itself out of the chaos. I mean… we’re really not that far along. Maybe a couple rungs up…. but we are climbing the ladder!

Do you Praise Pok: What’s Pok?

Edited by Lsuvsfar

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more):

People's Republic of Catalonia

pt8j7sQ.png

Leader Name:

The People's Most Beloved and Democratically Elected Leader, Comrade Carlos "Dan the Catalan" Puigdemont

Background, ensure it fits with game Background:

catalonia is a very strong and mighty nation where all 68 genders, except spanish pigs, are equal and happy and working together to further the glory of the republic. great economy dont mind the occasional famine.

Do you Praise Pok:

yes but only in a purely secular sense as all religion is banned in our utopia

57 minutes ago, ImperialRoyalist said:

Related image

Country desired: The Portuguese Republic

Leader Name: Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa

National Background: For more than a hundred years, Portugal had endured as a democracy. However, though at first they had acted decisively to protect such democracy in Europe, as they did in the First World War, the downwards spiral of chaos that had erupted in the wake of the USA's collapse convinced them completely that intervention would be dangerous and disastrous. From that point on, Portugal swore itself to a policy of diplomatic isolation, withdrawing from NATO and the EU in an attempt to distance itself from the toppling nations of France, Spain and Germany. The Portuguese future is uncertain, but it is not with the European powers.

I praise _pok_.

13 minutes ago, FitzRoy__ said:

Application

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more): Greece
Leader Name: Prokopis Pavlopoulos (President), Alexis Tsipras (Prime minister 2nd term)

Background, ensure it fits with game Background:  A country reaching boiling point, its economy still lackluster and out of steam and, with their prime minister being re-elected on a slim majority the greek democracy is looking like it might end, due to the surge of popularity of extreme ultranationalist parties. They want to complete the megali idea, though to achieve that road they'll have to overcome many hurdles.

Do you Praise Pok: I only praise Nikolaos Michaloliakos sorry.

In, welcome. 

4 hours ago, Lsuvsfar said:

Application

Country Desired: Tanzania
Leader Name: John Pombe Magufuli

Background: While the world was collapsing, Tanzania did not. Why? Because it couldn’t collapse further without downgrading in technology. However, from the collapse, Tanzania slowly started to pull itself out of the chaos. I mean… we’re really not that far along. Maybe a couple rungs up…. but we are climbing the ladder!

Do you Praise Pok: What’s Pok?

3 hours ago, James2k said:

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more):

People's Republic of Catalonia

pt8j7sQ.png

Leader Name:

The People's Most Beloved and Democratically Elected Leader, Comrade Carlos "Dan the Catalan" Puigdemont

Background, ensure it fits with game Background:

catalonia is a very strong and mighty nation where all 68 genders, except spanish pigs, are equal and happy and working together to further the glory of the republic. great economy dont mind the occasional famine.

Do you Praise Pok:

yes but only in a purely secular sense as all religion is banned in our utopia

Yes!

When will a RP thread be created out of curiosity?

Also will we have a discord/skype chat for this?

Just now, The Wyvernbane said:

When will a RP thread be created out of curiosity?

Also will we have a discord/skype chat for this?

Whats your skype Ill add you in

image.png.710721a64c29a691d6328ed5db026976.png

Country Desired : La República de Colombia
Leader Name: Alberto Galvez

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: Guerrillas and Narcos, an unfortunate yet important part of this nations history, were finally stomped out by swift and decisive military and diplomatic actions under the leadership of President Galvez. Though far from perfect, the country now has the ability to put full attention onto growing the economy and developing into further prosperity. Though thoughts of reunifying the union of Gran Colombia visit the dreams of many Colombians, the people firstly want to help their Latin brothers and sisters that are struggling in economic and political crises.

Do you Praise Pok: Praise Pok, the one true mod of this FRP.

Application

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more):Egypt

image.png.579328fab7b9696119e72444bf2f2ce4.png

Leader Name Maher Abdullah

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: After hitting it economy collapse and terror groups were killed off the country was beginning to heal again this time electing a new leader by their own choosing Maher Abdullah

Maher Abdullah promise to bring back the welfare of its people and the promise of the liberation of the Palestinian people once more the country rises again

Do you Praise Pok: i have no idea what pok is… but sure.

PM if you need my Skype

Seriously look @ the rules, two of them are pertinent to the actual gameplay.

13 hours ago, OKUDKREESH said:

image.png.710721a64c29a691d6328ed5db026976.png

Country Desired : La República de Colombia
Leader Name: Alberto Galvez

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: Guerrillas and Narcos, an unfortunate yet important part of this nations history, were finally stomped out by swift and decisive military and diplomatic actions under the leadership of President Galvez. Though far from perfect, the country now has the ability to put full attention onto growing the economy and developing into further prosperity. Though thoughts of reunifying the union of Gran Colombia visit the dreams of many Colombians, the people firstly want to help their Latin brothers and sisters that are struggling in economic and political crises.

Do you Praise Pok: Praise Pok, the one true mod of this FRP.

11 hours ago, adamc2000 said:

Application

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more):Egypt

image.png.579328fab7b9696119e72444bf2f2ce4.png

Leader Name Maher Abdullah

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: After hitting it economy collapse and terror groups were killed off the country was beginning to heal again this time electing a new leader by their own choosing Maher Abdullah

Maher Abdullah promise to bring back the welfare of its people and the promise of the liberation of the Palestinian people once more the country rises again

Do you Praise Pok: i have no idea what pok is… but sure.

PM if you need my Skype

in

pB5Rtgg.png

-U.K

-Canada

-Korean

Republic

-Brazil

-Iran

-France

-Chile

-Nigeria

-Russia

-Indonesia

-Albania

-Mexico                                                                     

-Australia

-Cuba

-Israel

-Republic of China

-Lebanon

-South Africa

-Sweden/Norway

-Germany

-Syria

-Palestine

-Japan

-Spain

-Congo

-Porutgal
-Tanzania
-Egypt
-Catalonia
-Greece

On 3.11.2017 at 3:09 AM, _pok_ said:

after much deliberation, I'll allow the union. accepted

Bye bye dreams of playing Norway ;-;

Country Desired: Bundesrepublik Österreich (Federal Republic of Austria)

zHp5Los.png

Leader Name: Chancellor Samuel Krainzmeier

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: With the new Teal-Blue (also called FPÖVP) government (which was elected in October 2017 (literally, check it out)), many changes came to the Austrian people. Disregarding external events, Austria tackled issues that regarded itself first. Austria first some could say. The agenda of the elected government back then was long. Border controls were reinstated, currency switched back to the Austrian Schilling, the actual Öxit (a reference to Brexit, something that is really being discussed here) happened, with Austria leaving the EU. Immigration plummeted, refugees were only let in if they met certain standards, and were potentially effective contributors to society and the economy of the country.

It's September 2021. The new elections are just over, and Samuel Krainzmeier of the ÖVP (Teal party) comes into charge of the country (with 56%) for the next five years. Will he continue down the line of prioritizing Austria or will he choose a different path?

Do you Praise Pok: I usually don't. But I appreciate his efforts and assistance :) Good chap.

Country Desired: Federation of Zealandia (New Zealand)

Image result for New zealand  better flag

Leader Name: Chancellor David Matteos

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: The isolated country of New Zealand has long stayed out of most world conflicts and aggressions. They try to remain on this path and will now focus on the advancement of science and technologies for the world. The Federation of Zealandia invites any who will put petty squabbles aside and work with us to achieve a brighter future for Mankind. 

Do you Praise Pok: Pok is my lord and my savior

Country Desired : Argentina
Leader Name: Raphael Gonzalez

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: After the recession Argentina fell into debt by overspending due to the social liberal government. The overspending weakened the military and economy of a once powerful Argentina, riots started to happen because of unemployment. The growing problems led to a conservative reform under the promise of a stronger military, and a flourishing economy much like America during the 1920s. 

Do you Praise Pok: Why wouldn't I?

PM if you need my Skype

Application

Country Desired (Be sure to read the scenario, find out info pertinent to you. Send me questions if you want to know more): Finland

Leader Name: Mikael Kokko

Background, ensure it fits with game Background: The finnish, true people of the north. As the world progressed the finnish struggled to keep up, falling behind in both millitary and tech. The economy was slowly failing under the former president Sauli Niinistö. Their main income was from selling fish however such was not needed during these times. The Finnish already had a bad relationship with Russia, this only grew worse as they started challenging them on the East-front, spreading 'Anti-NATO' propaganda. The president could not handle the stress anymore so against the people's will he resigned, the new president Mikael Kokko taking over with new promises of a better future, new tech and a better economy!

Do you Praise Pok: Ofcourse i do!

(PS. Sorry for being late, hope its not too late!)

1280px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png

Edited by Tidemanno