Druidism Addition [Feat] Druidic Transcendence

HedgeHug

I honestly don't know why you removed my post. You call my arguments invalid and you can't prove that I'm wrong. To prove that I'm wrong, you remove my post.

It intimidates, doesn't it? I'll write in a more simple manner, filled with euphemism and no irony at all, since it's required for a civilized forum behaviour.

This lore is good, +1, love it, it doesn't involves shamanism at all! Specially about the fact that a shaman teaches "bits of planewalking", as said here:

Their mastery of this art is evident. And with more druidic interaction it might show beneficial to them as well. A shaman would be capable of teaching a versed druid the essentials bits of planewalking. 

Its absolutely not like the druids need no interaction from a shaman, right? xD <3 very good lore, its absolutely flawless and doesn't promotes a polemic discussion by somewhat trying to force down an alliance with Freygoth and the aspects that you created during your stay as an ET ^-^

Of course, I didn't read it four times up and down because I could believe what I was reading, just for someone to come to me and say that "its all wrong, no, you're wrong because I said so" 

Its totally good, love it, good work! +1! Specially about the fact that a farseer can teach someone bits of plane walking, which doesn't involves a creation of a connection with a deity; you just teach them. This at all totally doesn't allows the creation of a tome!

Good lore, keep the good work since its not related to shamanism at all! xoxoxox <3

On 2017-11-06 at 6:41 AM, Honor said:

Humans have clerics

What is this heresy

humans kill clerics

Also, some of you sound like sweaty rednecks "GET OFF ME LAND ******"

I too am not a big fan of this lore but I'm just some... random... community guy being... honest about the salt thing

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

This lore has been suspended/shelved. Contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator for any questions or concerns.