[✗] [Racial Lore] A Categorization of Human Cultures and Ethnicities

Mullraugh

I do think you missed Norland, it is norse-ish.

6 hours ago, Mullraugh said:

Suthroners: (Western European Cultures)

6 hours ago, Mullraugh said:

Haense (Teutons) - Prussian

Hansetians have always generally been associated and classified as Northerners, more often than the raevir are. I wouldn't consider them southerners.

Edited by Ended

The Turks were called the Turkins (I wrote the culture, Semih was the original founder though)

I am part of a little Puritan family which resembles 17th century English in matters of religion, language and customs. (Except we play association football) I'm not sure if that's worthy of being classes as a proper culture though, we decided to call it the Electi culture.

Very good point from Mullraugh. The human subraces aren't really the decisive factor in human diversity and only really serve to roughly separate cultures based on the ethnicity of their real-world equivalent. The turn human roleplay has taken very much favors a per-culture approach. The subrace division is mostly unnecessary, I think.

I don't think this piece needs to be in the Lore forum though, where it will likely go unupdated and easily overlooked. A pinned thread in the Human Roleplay subforum would have my preference.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in a week or so.

11/21 Edit: Due to some changes made recently, we are currently extending the vote. A verdict will be posted here in another week or so.

I suggest Yultharans being added to the Farfolk/Easterner bracket, even as unmentioned as they have been. They consist of a Gothic/Japanese cultural fusion and take after Xionist doctrines.

Once again, thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, this lore is denied. It would be too messy to split up the humans into a multitude of subraces like that which constantly are being added to. As mentioned over PMs, this would be better suited if it was reposted in the cultures subforum (or the humans) and pinned/kept updated.