[✗] [ET and LT] Celestials

Scuba

27aeJqY.jpg

The developed Creator Shards, shaping congealed putty into fleshly Descendants created creation, and more. Where the Void ruled what was not, but where everything was and naught at the same time; the Creator ruled all that was and is. It was through the first shimmering glimmer that showed their luminescence to the universe, but they returned it. The world became leveled on the backbone of their divinity, compassion from their grace, then primordial entities of duality from their divided soul. Despite having such a magnitude, the Genitor had to give back to the world to protect its infancy from becoming tainted grounds to the Void, so a Veil against it was manufactured to be guarded by the Vigil.

A line of defense protected the earthly world, stars. Stars were unformed souls born to protect, like an atmosphere. The stars made sure hordes, upon hordes of malformed nothingness could siege creation. This made the Veil, shielding the cosmos betwixt the two alternative dimensional realms comprised of opposing matter. However, it was and wasn’t expected the world would become teeming with Mana to such a high degree.

So the universe mana streams began leaking from the world, slowly, and over time. Voidal nodes, voidal corruption, mana, it fleeted from earth into the above space, causing untold damage. What protected against an outside Veil didn’t protect its own flank to the same defensive state. The stars, complex and unshaped soon processed passive mana into active mana when absorbing enough of it over long periods of time, which for some would start near the beginning of the universe to finally implode. It’s as heating, comforting an egg would cause it to hatch, making the unformulated soul grow into a conscious.

Q3ZklZS.jpg

A star, rather a soul imploding

The Creator Shard, taking form of an un-awakened soul would violently awaken out of its dormancy. It’s due to not being within its inherent design that the awakened, mana churning star becomes volatile. An already undergoing of drastic change implodes the star into cataclysmic energy. What’s left behind is intense distortion that finally is unable to keep together, reaching combustion, and it explodes. The comprised celestial matter is spewed outwards and in the last moments takes form of the Creator in the beginning-- a blinding, exploding light. A devastating blast erupting leaves too much energy left in one place exploding outwards, which, in a single second within the epicenter can create a warped soul.

Pseudo Gods

A compacting energy that reaches far, far past the energy levels of a Voidal Node would leave behind beings unlike anything else. What happens from this point is left to ET and LT moderation, however players, like the Abyss can write their own lore revolving around it if they so choose.  Since it’s a soul that’s awakened, then implodes on itself, reawakening into something completely different than it was previously; what spawns from the epicenter, whether of light or dark only understands its new being. So, to explain this, it’d not remember it was star necessarily but would understand its nature, cosmos, and be a highly intelligent, warped being. It’d seem to radiate mana and be quite celestial to the point they can be considered pseudo deities, thus are mostly restricted to ET and LT uses. They can be both good, heavenly, bad, and or hellish. They can even have the duality of both, then too they can be completely neutral. The being is warped into its own, unique nature. When going to the mundane world they'd fall on the earth as a meteor and this is when they're at their weakest, but usually people can mistake this as a shooting star, or a comet which falls. What's lucky for them is they usually fall down in the wilderness not close to any civilization.  

RED LINES:

Restricted to mostly ET and LT usage.

This doesn’t happen to EVERY star, only some near the outer banks (close to the continent) that after reaching an eventual point of mana are forced out of hibernation from it, then due to not being in their design explode, but such an energy leaves behind something unique.

Assuming there’s millions, millions of these unshaped souls becoming stars throughout space this only happens to a few.

This is to help formulate storylines with intricate characters that aren’t Aengudaemons, rather celestially born.

Due to the idea being my own (inspired however from Swgrclan’s creation lore) usage of the piece has to be approved and ran by me.

If approved the LT and therefore Tythus company, they agree the piece is mine and cannot be taken from me by their rules that say that anything posted is given to the LT. The writing and idea is solely mine.

Any ET using the piece and or LT can’t take from my idea and so agree to inform me, then my approval.

CREDIT:

@Swgrclan creation lore

Example of a pure, nice celestial:

Spoiler

TWZmVFY.jpg

Example of a malevolent, evil celestial:

Spoiler

bFBmquG.jpg

Edited by ScubaSteveee

This sounds like WoW lore 

LotC needs more original ****. Almost all of our lore has been stolen from other videogames. It's tacky. 

You should watch your tongue before rashly judging something you apparently can't understand.

11 minutes ago, Kardel said:

LotC needs more original ****. Almost all of our lore has been stolen from other videogames. It's tacky. 

I wrote a response, then these forums went and totally messed up everything I said, so for the second time. WoW has Creator Shards that are souls, which from the exterior continent us Descendants live on in RP leak mana, voidal nodes, mana streams, which slowly and over time went into space, then the Creator Shard which is really a dormant soul protecting against the Veil (The Void) processes mana into active mana that's not in its inherit design so it explodes, leaving behind another entity in the epicenter of the massive explosion? 

Edited by ScubaSteveee

the simple traditional lotc lore is intentionally vague

it allows players to play on it and naturally creates a multitude of interpretations that allow everyone's voices to poke in

you writing lore for the entire server to follow is frankly unmerited and, seeing as it is so restrictive, should not be imposed on the dozens of other people trying to role play on the server

i don't think you understand that lore is intentionally kept vague for that very reason on a collaborative RP server. the current lotc creation myth is a server classic and reflects its RP history. contribute lore, dont reshape it 

Now that makes me say WOW!

Just now, Kardel said:

the simple traditional lotc lore is intentionally vague

it allows players to play on it and naturally creates a multitude of interpretations that allow everyone's voices to poke in

you writing lore for the entire server to follow is frankly unmerited and, seeing as it is so restrictive, should not be imposed on the dozens of other people trying to role play on the server

i don't think you understand that lore is intentionally kept vague for that very reason on a collaborative RP server. the current lotc creation myth is a server classic and reflects its RP history. contribute lore, dont reshape it 

Um, this isn't reshaping anything and further explains creation lore written by Swgrclan, and there's thousands of thousands of stars which only few can explode into the process that allows ET and LT to make events. This isn't imposing anything on you bud.

2 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

Now that makes me say WOW!

Um, this isn't reshaping anything and further explains creation lore written by Swgrclan, and there's thousands of thousands of stars which only few can explode into the process that allows ET and LT to make events. This isn't imposing anything on you bud.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

you're speaking about your lore as if its a logical fact but it isn't, why it have to be like this? think about other interpretations, or wait until you finish high school people's logic generally tends to expand

21 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

RED LINES:

Restricted to mostly ET and LT usage.

Due to the idea being my own (inspired however from Swgrclan’s creation lore) usage of the piece has to be approved and ran by me.

If approved the LT and therefore Tythus company, they agree the piece is mine and cannot be taken from me by their rules that say that anything posted is given to the LT. The writing and idea is solely mine.

Any ET using the piece and or LT can’t take from my idea and so agree to inform me, then my approval.

CREDIT:

@Swgrclan creation lore

Example of a pure, nice celestial:

Reveal hidden contents

TWZmVFY.jpg

Example of a malevolent, evil celestial:

Reveal hidden contents

bFBmquG.jpg

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

bro what

10 minutes ago, Kardel said:

you're speaking about your lore as if its a logical fact but it isn't, why it have to be like this? think about other interpretations, or wait until you finish high school people's logic generally tends to expand

bro what

An entity born from the center of the star could be created in somebodies lore, seen here.

"A compacting energy that reaches far, far past the energy levels of a Voidal Node would leave behind beings unlike anything else. What happens from this point is left to ET and LT moderation, however players, like the Abyss can write their own lore revolving around it if they so choose."

If something was written by a player and approved it'd not necessarily be completely an ET or LT, but pretty much is restricted to them.

Edited by ScubaSteveee

I hate to always be "that" guy but the term "Celestials" has already been coined in my magic lore "Celestialism" in which he user summons "Celestials." 

So... like... dibs? 

15 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

An entity born from the center of the star could be created in somebodies lore, seen here.

"A compacting energy that reaches far, far past the energy levels of a Voidal Node would leave behind beings unlike anything else. What happens from this point is left to ET and LT moderation, however players, like the Abyss can write their own lore revolving around it if they so choose."

If something was written by a player and approved it'd not necessarily be completely an ET or LT, but pretty much is restricted to them.

I'm not denying that you think your lore is decent

You are reshaping nothing. Precisely. The current creation lore should be kept as vague as possible, with absolutely no restructuring. When you restructure lore you inadvertently add in your own bias and impose your  "elaborated" version onto other people.

Instead, let there be no actively managed creation lore at all. It doesn't matter if your specific system allows for "liberty." It doesn't matter if its more explicit and clear cut than the extant lore. It offers structure, and that structure is inherently biased. Check your privelege, white shitlord. 

4 minutes ago, Kardel said:

I'm not denying that you think your lore is decent

You are reshaping nothing. Precisely. The current creation lore should be kept as vague as possible, with absolutely no restructuring. When you restructure lore you inadvertently add in your own bias and impose your  "elaborated" version onto other people.

Instead, let there be no actively managed creation lore at all. It doesn't matter if your specific system allows for "liberty." It doesn't matter if its more explicit and clear cut than the extant lore. It offers structure, and that structure is inherently biased. Check your privelege, white shitlord. 

What are you talking about? No creation lore is being reshaped, but stars exploding that has such an energy it leaves behind entities formed from the energy. I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Maybe it's you who think they're privileged and not as smart as they wanna be.  

1 hour ago, Kardel said:

As an actual WoW lore master I can say with certainty that you know nothing about WoW lore. In WoW, the universe was created when the void clashed with the light to create the physical universe. This clash created the titans and the titans were not good or evil, they only sought to find other titans and establish a sense of order to the known universe.

3 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

What are you talking about? No creation lore is being reshaped, but stars exploding that has such an energy it leaves behind entities formed from the energy. I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Maybe it's you who think they're privileged and not as smart as they wanna be.  

the creator created the aenguls and deamons and the four brothers and they multiplied 

stars exploding sounds pretty different to that

look, i dont care if you think its an elaboration, its different, and different is bad 

3 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

As an actual WoW lore master I can say with certainty that you know nothing about WoW lore. In WoW, the universe was created when the void clashed with the light to create the physical universe. This clash created the titans and the titans were not good or evil, they only sought to find other titans and establish a sense of order to the known universe.

abcabcabcabcabcabcabc

sir stop trolling these boards

there are children

2 minutes ago, Kardel said:

the creator created the aenguls and deamons and the four brothers and they multiplied 

stars exploding sounds pretty different to that

look, i dont care if you think its an elaboration, its different, and different is bad 

sir stop trolling these boards

there are children

abcabcabcabcabc

What? This just proves that your opinions don't even matter as you immediately turn to insults when someone proves you wrong. Here's the WoWWiki, please read it:

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_forces

12 hours ago, ScubaSteveee said:

So would an ET have to run it by you to use this in an event? (If that's the case it seems rather silly to have that in there.) All in All, interesting submission!

15 hours ago, Sir K Andruske said:

I hate to always be "that" guy but the term "Celestials" has already been coined in my magic lore "Celestialism" in which he user summons "Celestials." 

So... like... dibs? 

Fair enough, it can be changed if I don't self-deny.

3 hours ago, The Redneck said:

So would an ET have to run it by you to use this in an event? (If that's the case it seems rather silly to have that in there.) All in All, interesting submission!

The ET nor LT can't use a pseudo god entity like one of these willy nilly, so their star which exploded, leading to their character would need a character sheet looked by me being its writer. I've had problems with LT in the past claiming they have all authority over everything and so I'm clearing it beforehand that they agree do not own my work, nor control it, and I'll be the overseer out of common courtesy for having a hand in it. However, many entities could be formed to further story lines without disturbing the Daemon or Aengul state of being, as they're actual Gods.

Edited by ScubaSteveee