[✗] Appoline | Aengul of Harmony

MunaZaldrizoti

I dunno I personally welcome the idea of new Aenguls, so I guess I'm in opposition to most of the comments here below. I also don't think shorter lore and a peaceful type of Aengul is grounds for denial. This is because I don't believe the lore that was submitted by people that just happened to get here first is necessarily the best lore nor should it, considering the original writers often went inactive, cause budding new creative minds to find locked doors everywhere because all the obvious stuff has already been claimed. I personally propose a lore system where written lore cycles way more often and quickly to keep it fresh,

However, the above is a bit of a tangent and points towards a whole different discussion. Mine is definitely a minority opinion among the LT. Instead, to help OP out here's the consensus among the team: Aengluls generally don't get accepted unless they are thoroughly fleshed out and fill a unique new profile that isn't yet covered by any of the other deities LotC has. You will have to check the entirety of the current pantheon and make sure you don't step on any toes.  You will also need a creative twist to a generic concept to surprise and delight the people judging the piece.

Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Sporadic said:

I dunno I personally welcome the idea of new Aenguls, so I guess I'm in opposition to most of the comments here below. I also don't think shorter lore and a peaceful type of Aengul is grounds for denial. This is because I don't believe the lore that was submitted by people that just happened to get here first is necessarily the best lore nor should it, considering the original writers often went inactive, cause budding new creative minds to find locked doors everywhere because all the obvious stuff has already been claimed. I personally propose a lore system where written lore cycles way more often and quickly to keep it fresh,

However, the above is a bit of a tangent and points towards a whole different discussion. Mine is definitely a minority opinion among the LT. Instead, to help OP out here's the consensus among the team: Aengluls generally don't get accepted unless they are thoroughly fleshed out and fill a unique new profile that isn't yet covered by any of the other deities LotC has. You will have to check the entirety of the current pantheon and make sure you don't step on any toes.  You will also need a creative twist to a generic concept to surprise and delight the people judging the piece.

Best of luck.

Thanks for your feedback! I actually have a lot more written for this aengul, but I was told by a friend that the LT prefer something shorter and easier to work with in terms of events and lore for the server. If asked, I would be happy to include everything else I have!

17 minutes ago, EternalSaturn said:

Thanks for your feedback! I actually have a lot more written for this aengul, but I was told by a friend that the LT prefer something shorter and easier to work with in terms of events and lore for the server. If asked, I would be happy to include everything else I have!

Perhaps fleshed out isn't the best term to use. I don't necessarily mean longer I just mean creative and original so that people feel it really adds a unique value to the existing pantheon of Aengudaemons.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in a week or so.

11/21 Edit: Due to some changes made recently, we are currently extending the vote. A verdict will be posted here in another week or so.

Unfortunately, this piece has been denied. Overall, the piece is nice, but this aengudaemon isn't seen as bringing anything to the table that doesn't already exist, e.g. we have Eshtael for Balance. The Music and Dance bit was something we don't have (I think), so perhaps focus on that more instead of focusing Harmony. 

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.