The Rangers of Castle Frozenheart

flipside

The Rangers of Castle Frozenheart

DHAH_po63Rb4u154ZLRoPCkwN5pSAHc2c15i8kQlMOs9_2YYzwdFZ3zO5V6NEjTUiKaFFO7baWsVPgLq15drcIOc675qLgGRvu8PL4XevHfUYjoOw7JaxhzXoncb4ODGfqz1jies

Serving under the Warden on the isle of Tahn lies Castle Frozenheart, the home of the Rangers. The Rangers are a group of people from all societies, bound together by tasks given by the Warden. They seek purpose, and find that purpose within the guild, completing quests and bounties. These tasks may be given by allies or by the common fellow for a price. The Rangers will never refuse a task given by someone, with few exceptions.

Lore

The guild started with only the Warden. The Warden, Maeven, traveled the Island of Tahn looking for those who would help her achieve her task. She stumbled upon the first ranger, a small broken child. Taken under the Warden’s wing, the child was given red clothing and a purpose. So it went with each ranger- Windigo, Caster, Cross, and Fox. Each aided in The Task, and now take on their own.

53qQMICVgSAeR-31qBY5N1uPN8Phyxcfxi4PLfDYWZqIlmKvg5QjFoOj_Lk880dIzxsgUWQFadg3rPajEUs3dyK0W98Yvd2aNWmj-1Be8tH43-PUXh-H88KZdke60NB-unH3FTP-

Ranks

Tier 1 ~ The Protected

The protected are those taken under the guild’s wing. These members will usually will never see combat until we feel they are either ready for it. When the time is right they can be ascended to the rank of Ward.

Tier 2 ~ The Ward

This rank is achieved by loyalty to the Rangers. They will personally be assigned a ranger that will guide them through training. They will be given more choices in the tasks they can take, but will be advised or even ordered to take certain tasks. Each ward is a part of a team, operating together with their other wards.

Tier 3 ~ The Ranger

The highest tier possible for any Ward to achieve. There are currently only 5 Rangers. The Rangers hold high authority over all Wards with no exceptions. The only one who will ever hold any authority over a Ranger is the Warden. Each Ranger has an expertise that they will teach all Wards assigned to them. They are given access to the armory, storage, all of Castle Frozenheart, and a direct say in what decisions the guild will make.

Tier 4 ~ The Warden

The current leader of The Rangers of Castle Frozenheart. Absolutely everyone in the guild answers to the Warden. They have absolute authority on everyone in the guild,  their word is law.

The Current Warden

The current Warden of the the Rangers is Maeven. Little is known about her other than her quirky habits and general spookiness. ((Zoslore))

k7WgT_fyns2HcJDAWpvepuLXuCsxnUjcquPlUZ3qX0WzKJ1HFtIsGjwHxUI3fSwgvbOjsTeEoU_ORvgagKNsyJcgn6ZrsEvKWNiX0ZziPbsNipPw6chK61jM3Trzrtep2Y-dnTJu

Rules

• Never harm, kill, or threaten a fellow member. Doing so is a severe offence and will be met with punishment- even dismissal from the guild.
  • Do not steal from a fellow guild member.
  • Do not question the authority of a superior. If a Ranger is causing a problem you will report it to the Warden.
  • No guild member will commit an act of treason against the task of the guild.
  • When dealing with an outsider who wishes to give the guild a task the guild member must treat the task giver with respect. If a task goes against the will of the guild you must quickly resign said task.
  • A guild member must always keep the guild’s secrets to themselves. If any secret is spoken to an outsider who is not an approved ally or protected member then you will be punished harshly.
  • As we are allied with House Serene, no guild member will hurt their town or family.

OOC Information

Thanks for taking a look at our post! We’re a group of friends who started banditing to generate RP, but since then we’ve grown quite a lot. The entire point of this guild is to provide RP outside of nations and alliances, focused on tasks and events (Leap also wants me to add that we’re the “Tinder of LOTC” meaning ¾’s of our members hook up *wink*). We’re looking for people ready to develop their character, work in a group, and RP semi-regularly. For more info, PM Zoslore here or on discord (Zoslore#0908).

A big thanks to @asimulum for the amazing castle and general awesome-ness, and @leap1games for helping with the post. 

Zecp5F7VcMLnPwmYaYlN86cLy1Wo8tz5fjYYRDqwFGAyn7CUTz3t9jNqmD8_ezlCgOmCf5ppdhQnRSm5BQAbLGfLtivZ4qtxsbtxaZ4iONDxUO0BW1dSc6en82lTcyEjq8ZuwBgM

~ OOC ~

MC IGN:

Discord (required):

Teamspeak:

Timezone:

~ Role Play Information ~

Name:

Race:

Skills (Nexus):

Any Allegiances:

y_EV0FejxmVd9J10Qm2TZFO_kmprCF-T3fAB18GFDt17IOI20Vv06dr2WlQoYjupJBJ7QBx4WKx3JPbTVE2_CroqbCXlu8LM3OFdS1--2E4VsHHbClp5GgN6KzoaxrN61HJSHlyU

Edited by Zoslore

A distant woman smirks in approval, glad to see her castle in usage.

(wheres my credit b r u h)

Ethel nods in approval of the welcoming of new blood into the Ranger's "Maybe now we can actually start to make some progress." She begins to write the then thousandth letter to Leyunia as thanks for the castle

~ OOC ~

MC IGN: Brazilianski 

Discord (required): Brazilianski#2905

Teamspeak: I don't have a TS username, I just bump in servers every now and then.

Timezone: Brazil Time (UCT +3)

Name: "Ginger"

Race: Probably human.

Skills (Nexus): Nothing. Practically inept. Overall useless.

Any Allegiances: Sellsword. That's all.

~ OOC ~

MC IGN: Tavern_Roleplay

Discord (required): 

Teamspeak: yes

Timezone: CST

Name: Conláed Marie Ross

Race: Macecatcher

Skills (Nexus): Legendary Leatherworker, Legendary Enchanter

Any Allegiances: Conláed was once a proud Canonist incel, but no longer. The pull of a 75% chance to hook up with an elf babe proved too strong for him to resist. Can you really blame him though?

~ OOC ~

MC IGN:  Abeam1

Discord (required):Abeam

Teamspeak:  I have it.

Timezone:  EST

Name:  Damer Flinn

Race:  Human, Heartlander

Skills (Nexus):  Alchemy, Enchanting

Any Allegiances:  Previously a member of the Empire of Oren, now Damer is incredibly desperate for some hot elven love.

Ethel would glare at Maeven for actually including that we're the "Tinder" of LOTC. . . . She begins to write a letter to the following applicants:Damar Flinn, and "Ginger". The letter written reads-

To Whom It May Concern,
            You've been accepted into the Rangers, Congratulations. You'll be sent out another bird concerning where to report to momentarily. Take another moment to read over the rules of the guild while you wait as these rules will be taken very seriously.

- Ethel Serene (Ranger Rose)

~ OOC ~

MC IGN: cuckio13

Discord (required): cuckio#0066

Teamspeak: Why would I have teamspeak? I clearly don't have teamspeak, I'd never have teamspeak. (Yeah, I have teamspeak.)

Timezone: I am the night and the night does not sleep. (Central, but it isn't really relevant because I pull a lot of all nighters.)

Name: Elle Noctuid

Race: Mix

Skills (Nexus): On my other persona I'm adept+ on every skill 'cept stonemasonry and one other. Blacksmith is masterful. On this persona I'm pretty close to enlightened woodworker, as well as a veteran+ miner. (Cut me some slack, I've been banned a while. Don't really remember my skills any more.)

Any Allegiances: Not really, in all honesty. She's still exploring and making friends in various places.

Extra: Leap1, give me my white ranger cred back or else. @Leap1Games

1 hour ago, cuckio said:

~ OOC ~

MC IGN: cuckio13

Discord (required): cuckio#0066

Teamspeak: Why would I have teamspeak? I clearly don't have teamspeak, I'd never have teamspeak. (Yeah, I have teamspeak.)

Timezone: I am the night and the night does not sleep. (Central, but it isn't really relevant because I pull a lot of all nighters.)

Name: Elle Noctuid

Race: Mix

Skills (Nexus): On my other persona I'm adept+ on every skill 'cept stonemasonry and one other. Blacksmith is masterful. On this persona I'm pretty close to enlightened woodworker, as well as a veteran+ miner. (Cut me some slack, I've been banned a while. Don't really remember my skills any more.)

Any Allegiances: Not really, in all honesty. She's still exploring and making friends in various places.

Extra: Leap1, give me my white ranger cred back or else. @Leap1Games

Ethel prepares a letter of acceptance for the young child to receive. Welcome to the Rangers kid.

23 hours ago, Asimulum said:

A distant woman smirks in approval, glad to see her castle in usage.

(wheres my credit b r u h)

I got u bb pls forgive my sins

[!] Written across a sheet would be:

D Ub

r

[!] ... In the ugliest handwriting achievable on a forum post.

Lythorien comes across a sheaf of scrolls relating to this order and wonders if it's still active...

Edited by Bananasaurus

((As far as I know this guild has been disbanded.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.