[Complete]Buying Unique Weapons/Armors & Materials

Kaiser

A giant picture hangs around many cities and road-posts, which bares a symbol of a smithing hammer over the seas.

"Thoren Stormbreaker, buying high quality arms and armors, as well as materials for smithing. Contact via bird in Jornheim for further details. Paying high prices"

[]

The map's ending real soon, chances are you have some stuff you won't need! I'm buying Unique weapons/armors for my Dwarvish shop next map, and I'm willing to pay fine minas for the crap you can't take.

The main thing I'm looking for is materials. Ores, Scales, Metals, Pelts, maybe fine jewels or magical stones; anything which a worthy smith could craft into fine goods. Items which have been signed via the staff team (GM/ET/LT/Etc.) are the real things which would pay good, since they're legitimate. Depending on the item you could fetch between a few hundred to a few thousand minas, or possibly a trade if you'd prefer- a good deal for items you most likely won't be able to keep for next map.

The second thing would be already made weapons/armors. Same goes as before, if they're signed they're more legitimate, and often more fun. The prices I'd offer on these vary, since I could get any matter of weapons or armors, from a random leather hat to the axe of krug, so it'll have to be negotiated via RP.

so, in words they do take trades then even if it be for a special weapon for another yes? Because I've been wanting to possible trade one my very much rare weaponry my father before me had collected out of a fort near the westerlands that the undead had once owned before. Wonder what could get for putting this up for trade?

"A small half-elven woman would state out loud while looking over one of the said parchments on a random board. she'd then wonder off begin thinking over the spear she was half-tempted to possible offer up for trade."

I'll pay twice as much as he can pay for all lore items.