[Complete][BUYING] Unique Items

ShIXTank

Different signs are placed around the most prestigious city of Axios.

" Maximus and his comrades are looking for unique items. We can pay well.

You can also be supplied with the materials you need,

such as minerals, wood, leather and even tomes and many

other things  in exchange of  unique and special items."

((As outlined above, we pay in minas or we can barter,

you can pm in game or here on the forums

IGN: ShIXTank))

Wynn the Azdrazi offers a full set of Islebone armour, rumoured to give orcish strength if worn. 2k mina a piece!

"Kalviin the dwarf offers more minas than any other can offer, contact him instead" would be roughly written on a note, hanging from the various original flyers.

1 hour ago, AnotherDay said:

Wynn the Azdrazi offers a full set of Islebone armour, rumoured to give orcish strength if worn. 2k mina a piece

"Send me a letter, we will meet to verify the unique quality of the goods." replies Vibenius

1 hour ago, z3m0s said:

"Kalviin the dwarf offers more minas than any other can offer, contact him instead" would be roughly written on a note, hanging from the various original flyers.

"Make your own advertise, I bet you are a good swindler other than an unfair competitor." Vibenius would write in block capitals below the note.

An elf passed by reading the notes. "My, odd how folk are so sudden to be rid of all their coin... Mayhaps its the time of year when we all have a mid-life crisis."

13 minutes ago, Tox said:

An elf passed by reading the notes. "My, odd how folk are so sudden to be rid of all their coin... Mayhaps its the time of year when we all have a mid-life crisis."

Dunstan quietly plots on where to plant his mina-be-gone bombs.