[✓] Cretzer Craps, a Dice Game

Mullraugh

This is lore for my variation of craps, a simple dice game for two or more players that requires two dice to play.

Wiki Page: https://wikia.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Cretzer_Craps

Craps is that dice game you see a lot in movies - where they do that cliche thing with the dice by making the hot chick blow on the dude's hand before he rolls. It's also featured in The Road to El-Dorado, where the main characters use loaded dice to continually roll sevens. Normal craps requires a lot of rolling from each player and tends to spam the chat, so this simplified version I call "Cretzer Craps" should do the trick for a fun and simple way to win or lose your vote money on gambling.  Here's how it works:

Standard bet is five minas or an equivalent item if you're penniless.

Each player has two dice (or they can share a pair of dice), this is represented by the number 12, for the amount of faces on each dice combined. 

Roll the dice by typing /roll 12

If you roll a 7 or 11, you automatically win - no need for other people to roll.

If you roll a 2, 3 or 12, you automatically lose - you sit out until someone else wins (or if it's two players, you lose and the other wins.)

If you roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, you don't win or lose, but must allow the other players to roll before coming back to your turn.

If you roll a 1, just roll again - cause it's impossible to get a 1 with two dice.

And that, my friends, is Cretzer Craps.

giphy.gif

I find this to be a very good idea. Something for gambling players to refer to when wanting to risk their mina.

GIVE ME YOUR MODS MULLRAUGH

Rolling 12 is very different from rolling 2d6 as you are probably aware. The probabilities are way off.

Your point about chat spam is a good one though. Really there should just be a /roll 2d6 option.

@InfamousGerman pls

Just gonna point out that this is in the wrong forums section. You should post stuff like this in the Roleplay forums. You simply don't need a lore post to play a dice game.

Other than that, good enough for avoiding the roll spam.

This Lore has been accepted (it didn't really need lore to begin with, but since we have chess and stuff it might as well have a place here). Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.