Kaputski

[Denied] Blago's AT Application

MC Name: Blago.

Discord: Blagfruit#7594.

Timezone: EST.

Do you feel that you have a solid grasp on our lore and an understanding of the application standards?: I feel as if I do. After helping so many friends with understanding the lore and taking roles in game that sort of forced me to understand/learn more of the history behind all of the server, I've come to an area where I'm quite confident (sadly) that I have a solid grasp on the world lore. As for the application standards, they're not really anything hard to understand - So yeah, I think I do have a solid grasp on that as well!

Why do you want to be an AT member and do you have the ability to work and collaborate with others?: I'd like to be an AT member for a few reasons, the main one having to be that I'd like to actually be able to help new players with a bit more reaching range. Guiding them through the application process and further helping them with any other questions they might have about the server that no one is able to answer on the spot. Lacking the mental willpower to try at GM or ET, I think the AT is just perfect for me considering my free time, love for reading through the forums, and history with having to help new players. For the ability of being able to work and collaborate with others, I'd say I'm just great at that. Though I won't fake being nice if someone doesn't deserve it, that doesn't change that I always keep myself from being stubborn, always trying to understand/help others. 

Beyond reviewing whitelist applications, what ways do you think you would enjoy helping new applicants?: All ways possible and needed of me, honestly. Be it finding them somewhere to get started with the groove of RP, or to just be there as their general question helper by giving them my discord or skype. I think I'd even enjoy being there for them to provide RP and guidance for an understanding of current server politics, mechanics, lore, and other general things that would help them get in the norm of things. 

How do you think the server’s application process could be improved?:
There's not really anything I could suggest as I think the current application process is just perfect as it is. If anything, I guess there could be a bit of a faster response time as I've seen apps go days before being accepted. 

Is there anything else you would like to add or that we should know about you?: Nope!

Tell me a joke:
Aaaaaa, I'm not good at jokes. My humor is in the moment!! Can I settle with a trashy song? I hope so. 

Spoiler

The nicest person ever and dedicated to whatever it is he goes for, definitely deserves AT!!! +1

hes so mean to new players LOL you wouldnt be in your right state of mind to accept him.............

a big, fat, greasy........

Spoiler

+1 xDDD

He is a good guy. He can turn into a fine AT. +1

I've already seen Blago integrate many new players to the server. He's a great and active guy who would make an excellent AT member. +1

Has assimilated very well in to the community of LOTC and has been a good influence on me in the past month while my behaviour on the server became less volatile in comparison to former months, a huge +1 from me.

we also need more pro dewper staff to combat anti dewper staff like @Nate1450

@Blagoyou’re a champ

Edited by Dewper

Glad I can call him a friend, hes a great guy who is amazing at helping and handling new players.

+1

+1 Good man

Piov approves this application! Great man!

Edited by Piov