[✗] Sug's 12 Days of Christmas [V.1]

_Sug

Howdy Y'all, I'll be writing a lore piece each day from here on out in regards to new 6.0 and General Lore up until Christmas Day! Here is the first of my submissions:

Christmas-wreath-border-clipart-kid-4.pn

Vydall, Daemon of Eternal Time and Shadows

Ni1fSqLk9wRwT27-iXhrHcJbz7jSNDz6Ov3B5sHPiD68Vc75mLfe-nott_D0MQ_TRU1kgVhIVnmKSsJ2FPb7XbSAeraHiT7SDoc7v0h1PD9K0CB4EDYaYZ3Q0h7MHfUCUDLE5pht

Titles: The Timekeeper | Daemon of Eternal Time | Forecaster of Eternity

Considered the Great Grandfather of the Daemons, Vydall is an anomaly to Aengul and Daemon alike. Before there was matter, time remained. An entity considered omnipresent, Vydall was born first from the skies according to legend. His role within the heavens is to maintain what the descendants have come to conceptualize as time and watch over the realm as time dwans onwards to new horizons. Vydall is seen as evil to many whom possess the title Aengul or Daemon. Because of the existence of eternal time, death was able to enter existence and set a specific role for the meaning of era, whether it be past, present, or future the existence of time will always remain. He takes shape as an elderly man with a raven upon his shoulder. It is rumored that he is blind and uses the raven as his seer. Vydall is the forecaster of time thus allowing him to manipulate it to his whim should he wish it.

- - -

Realm:

e7OZhgXs4q49fYDLF6OwFcwNIaWrK6oMQquDM29SKliteUUhs4c1mwA18RaI1Hi-fOB5db2rV966NvUgrkTPY1WpPstz5paVA5ZGs-U5e4TT1NbhQObGoCKPf-btTaf0xP2PJwBL

Vydall wanders a desolate wasteland and resides within his own tomb as a remembrance of his eternal mistake of time. It is rumored that those who ever set foot within the realm lose a sense of reality and should they return home they could find that they have missed hundreds if not thousands of years after being in the realm of timelessness for only but a minute. Nothing but sand and vast cliffs litter the realm of Vydall. His tomb serves as an eerie reminder that even though life may end, time will not. Not many have knowledge of this realm, even some of the Aenguls and Daemons are among those who do not possess knowledge of the Realm of Timelessness. It is believed a portal between the two realms opens whenever Vydall seeks to walk about the mortal realm but nobody is sure where and when they open.

- - -

Following:

Vydall is known to visit the realm from time to time in order to see that the natural progression of time is continuing forth into eternity. However, along the way his interactions with mortal creatures could potentially gain him a following but such is uncommon and deemed taboo.

- - -

Lore Writer: _Sug

3 minutes ago, KorusPrime said:

I don't mean to..... **** on your lore, but Metzli is already Daemon of Time?

https://gyazo.com/a998e9c4b221e0a9223dd64ba31b249b 

Metzli is Daemon of The Moon to my knowledge. I wrote this to almost have a grandfather time Daemon and also provide reasoning for things such as natural death and the natural order of progressive time.

Alright. @The Redneck

Allow me to clarify. Metztli isnt in any of her lore stated under what dominion she has - the wiki is bugged, and says in one place 'Time', and another 'The Moon' - yet the moon is taken by one of the aspects to my knowledge.

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/144446-phases-of-the-moon-muuntrivazja/?tab=comments#comment-1358984

This here is my previously accepted lore piece on all of Metztli's magics; built around time, because she is the Daemon of Time. She always has been and that was how she was taught to me, and how I wrote her magic. As for your screenshot of the wiki... https://gyazo.com/fcf93c0d94bf2fe31569274d352d8487 have another screenshot that shows her as the daemon of time. countered. bam. wiki is generally wrong.

1 minute ago, Fury_Fire said:

wiki is generally wrong.

This is why LT should take over Wiki ;)

1 minute ago, The Redneck said:

This is why LT should take over Wiki ;)

I agree! Either way, the Daemon of Time is taken. Metztli is my adopted child after benbo left, donttouchher

4 minutes ago, Fury_Fire said:

Daemon of Time is taken. Metztli is my adopted child after benbo left, donttouchher

Can't we just replace Metzli with this guy, this guy is cool and doesn't create furry cyberbait

12 hours ago, The Redneck said:

https://gyazo.com/a998e9c4b221e0a9223dd64ba31b249b 

Metzli is Daemon of The Moon to my knowledge. I wrote this to almost have a grandfather time Daemon and also provide reasoning for things such as natural death and the natural order of progressive time.

metztli is the daemon of time, hence kharajyrian magic

Aeriel actually stole the moon from Metztli, so....

giphy.gif

This lore aims to contradict a bunch of previously established lore regarding creation and other Aenguademons, and does so without a lot of actual writing or justification or explanation as to why.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in two weeks or so. Votes have slowed due to holidays, 6.0 release, and finals/Winter Break and they will resume back to their normal pace of 1 week once things have settled down, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, this piece is denied. As the comments have mentioned, Metztli already exists and the Aengudaemon aside, it contradicts current canon (such as the death stuff, as that was introduced via the barrier around the mortal realm).

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.