[✗] [Lore Submission] The All Father's Gift

Narthok

If this **** gets accepted but Canonist magic doesn't I will, officially, be very mad.

23 hours ago, FitzRoy__ said:

If this **** gets accepted but Canonist magic doesn't I will, officially, be very mad.

isn't the reason cannonst magic keeps getting denied is that they keep writing that the god is real instead of an aengul or something.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This is now under review and you can expect a verdict in two weeks or so. Votes have slowed due to holidays, 6.0 release, and finals/Winter Break and they will resume back to their normal pace of 1 week once things have settled down, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, this piece has been denied. The spells are all over the place and not that well defined. Members of the team also have qualms with approving a magic that retroactively causes an IC religion to be validated w/ magic, as we've had issues with that in the past. The claims that this will solve the problem of humans not being involved in magic much isn't really something that applies here, as that is the consequence of RP and human nations driving magic users away. There's nothing stopping you from attempting to do what other human nations have done and invite mages over to reside in your city. My discord is free if you want to discuss this further.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.