[✓] Draught Amendment Proposal

GodEmperorFlam

I like this change, but I like this part the most

2 hours ago, The Pink Lion said:

- You can not have kids or knock anyone up when draughted.

Being undead shouldn't be something you can just turn off at the click of a button, if you become undead a commitment should be made for your character; among that should be an inability to have any more children, or reproduce at all.

A draught is a good mechanism for people to disguise themselves when they're playing an undead, but it shouldn't be a way to turn it off when you want to have dank slice of life rp or erp with your egirl. The whole purpose of dark magic in general is to have great power at great cost to yourself, allowing people to switch back to normal to have kids takes away that cost even if only some of it.

4 hours ago, The Pink Lion said:

- Those with any kind of regular soul shadow can no longer draught. Graven and ghouls and homunculi etc.

I'm mostly just looking at the "Homunculi" portion of this. There was NO reason for Homunculi to ever be able to be draughted. They aren't undead in the sense that they were brought back via necromancy. They're made via alchemy and different garbage. Also them using it would just be a HUGE waste considering that Abbarents and Doppelgangers already look alive and well. (Doppelgangers looking exactly like the descendant that came before them.) They shouldn't have been able to draught in the first place.

Edited by Leap1Ghosts

15 hours ago, tavern_roleplay said:

if my skeleton can't get pregnant i am not behind this change ! ! ! 

papyrus_do_not_really_like_his_pregnancy

Reveal hidden contents

seriously though, I've always hated the idea of a potion that magically reverses all the drawbacks of being undead. These changes are a great step towards making draughts more plausible in character. +1 

this made me puke and i've been partying all week tf is wrong with you oml

I agree with everything here except the Draught wearing off after a month as that'll make people not care about dying and losing the drought as they'd of lost it anyway. 

Edited by Mavromino
Spelling is hard

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of lore pieces (32 or so) that we're reviewing this time around, I am extending the current vote. A verdict will be posted here around the 5th. I'll post here again to keep you updated if anything else arises.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.