Necromancy Amendment Proposal

GodEmperorFlam

On 12/30/2017 at 7:28 PM, OneGhoulyBoi said:

Yes they can. Masters already show their dominance over the ghoul if they want. If the master cares about the trashy ghouls they make, they will drain them and force them to their will.

I'm a ghoul, I've had it happen to me in my first ghoul.

This is just adding to something that WORKS and already exists.

It's useless.

You do realize that just showing simple dominance over a Morghuul doesn't mean that they'll listen right? Some ghouls aren't little ******* and just bend over when asked the first time. This proposal is definitely a good thing.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

11 hours ago, The Pink Lion said:

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Did you just thank yourself for posting a lore amendment?

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of lore pieces (32 or so) that we're reviewing this time around, I am extending the current vote. A verdict will be posted here around the 5th. I'll post here again to keep you updated if anything else arises.

edit: lore is self denied due to a pending rewrite and the construct limitations put into place.