Time Lady of Kittens

[Feedback] Ker Wolves

Ker Wolves  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep them?

• Yes, keep them as is
    • Yes, but restrict their numbers, there are too many
    • No, please remove them

I believe changing them to be more wolf-life and less.. giant wolf-like would be cool. Maybe give them more flavor roleplay? Unqiue attributes like Leo said?

Never owned a Ker Wolf, but I liked the idea. They were like Lur wolves. But for dark elves. So I don’t get angry when I see one or think they’re easy to obtain. Because I haven’t seen one in a while. 

Maybe just write a guide so that people RP them correctly. Love animal companions when they are done correctly.

3 hours ago, Skale said:

To be honest, if Ker Wolves were just there for aesthetic and not combat, I'm sure it not be so bad. Anything that you can have on the side to help you powergame is a bad thing.

3 hours ago, Sky said:

If you are going to keep them then have them die off slowly due to the difference in climate and have the offspring be much much smaller, because at the moment it's ridiculous to see non-druids be able to flick their wrist and have giant monster-like wolves obey without question. Either that, or just kill them off.

The thing is, people are clearly rping them wrong if they are used in attacks. If they are with anyone but druids, even they canot have all commands unless trained and that would take many many years. So clearly the problem is, people who are receiving them have not read the lore nor are they trying to roleplay them properly. They were created so we could call horses wolves, there was nothing for them meant to be attack animals

Force people to make applications for them.

I honestly just hate companions that fight for you. Make lore that forces them, and honestly all fighting companions, unable to fight alongside players unless they're directly attacked.

1d0081a5326576cdf00bd0dbfd043357.png.10e21adc0999869064fd86647584618f.png

These Redlines should be properly imposed. Either make Ker Wolves require an app to get, or get rid of them all-together.

I would say before wiping them, try a guide and possibly an application. Considering companion animals aren't going to just disappear with the removal of Ker wolves, you aren't exactly pressed for time to solve the problem. Give it a few weeks of trial and error and if nothing works, goodbye Ker Puppers.

In response to an idea pitched here, it wouldnt be to out of the norm to assume the ker wolfs would change in size and attitude being introduced to a new environment that is Atlas, so you could always start there.