[✗] [Creature Lore] Lampyanthrophus

Resumi Chocolia

While the thematic arguments against this are really silly, I think there is a problem of there already being /so many/ creatures. Maybe before this is considered the lore team lock unplayed creatures with the excuse that 'they aren't in atlas' first.

19 hours ago, Joltastik said:

Imo, luminescent psychopatic little boys/girls :33333  would be the last thing this server needs. Except a few minor perks I really don't see how they would spice up the server in any way. They seem to be just glowing children with regenerative properties and edgy little mindsets.

I can see you've put a lot of work in this, but I just wouldn't see it fitting. It's a -1 from me.

abcabcabc

Theres many way that Lampyanthrophus can spice up the server. Like their

"light-producing" enzyme from their organs are able to let object glows passively when one knows how to put this glowing enzyme into it.  The item/ object will glow brightly when the amount oxygen in the surroundings increases. These enzymes are able emit  90% of light energy and 10% as the presence of heat, therefore creating a "cold-light" substance for uses .. maybe like a glowing ring that can't be extinguished. 

Harvesting these "light-producing" enzyme from Chamaeleontes Lampyanthrophus will able to let the item / object  glow in many colours base on its surroundings.

Priaeventores Lampyanthrophus' blood contains high amount of Defensive Steroids to aid themselves when needed. Just imagine you somehow able to get their blood and consume it. Well just to say that , ur wounds will start healing in a faster phase without any scars and limbs that you lost will start regrowing.ew.jpg.ea6a0411407713f529db3944bbc0cb8b.jpg

And in addition, the old cell that you contain will be replace by a newer cell, this will make you look more younger. The more you consume it , the more beneficial the effects will be... however .. steroids are addictive... soo .. you know what happened...

Adding one more part >

Lampyanthrophus are able to recover wounds fast in a way where the broken blood vessels in their wound will be patched up in just a minute ( Priaeventores Lampyanthrophus can patched it up in just half a minute ) . Therefore , its hard to obtain their blood.. unless you are able to poison them , making them to vomit blood out .Or collect their amputated limbs, cutting a hole constantly to obtain their blood ( contain less Defensive Steroids as it has been constantly patching the hole you made )

These are some examples of t being able to spice up the server. I dont get what you mean by unable to see how it could spice up the server... Theres like tons , waiting for you people to create c;

Edited by Resumi Chocolia

13 hours ago, Ford said:

the origin for these people is so ******* vague it hurts, please lore team dont accept this lore this is just another way for people to play a snowflake character with little to no substance besides being a special kind of race and eventually abusing powers and ****, this is the last thing we need and I swear to god if this becomes a creature application race and gets accepted im going to lose massive faith in the lore team's abilities

Not sure why you hate this Creature soo much.. but I could tell u dont like people playing a snowflake character.

And also , I didn't get what you mean by " character with little to no substance" . Mind if you explain it more in detail so I could satisfy you ?

Being harsh isn't the fastest way to throw this Lore in to the bin.

Why do these kind of people even exist ? only capable of talking bs to others without them knowing why ur so mad of .

I find it curious ... how were u able to work with the Lore Team ? Giving a bad image of the server to the new comers seems legit.

7 minutes ago, Resumi Chocolia said:

Not sure why you hate this Creature soo much.. but I could tell u dont like people playing a snowflake character.

And also , I didn't get what you mean by " character with little to no substance" . Mind if you explain it more in detail so I could satisfy you ?

Being harsh isn't the fastest way to throw this Lore in to the bin.

Why do these kind of people even exist , only capable of talking bs to others without them knowing why ur so mad of .

having been around for five years i can tell you now that most people enjoy mere self-inserts but in the form of special "not like the other guys" lore. 

people primarily use magic, their special lore-made creatures and such as a crutch for having to develop an actual character. instead, that character is just "im a mage" or "im a bryophite" or "im an x" and that's pretty much all they rely on

that's what i mean by "a character with little to no substance"

im being harsh because not being harsh is what led to a lorebloat, or a lot of things being accepted that just needlessly saturate the lore of the server and are hardly ever utilized whatsoever, or they are by 1-2 players and then those players stop playing it after a while or they leave, or it eventually gets abused by another player and the red lines and positives become less enforced and then things just get tiresome to have to restrict

also from what you said above about defensive steroids and fast healing and being able to digest their blood to insta-heal and make people look more younger etc, it all sounds very easy to abuse

im against any new races or magics incoming that players can freely spread/apply for

9 minutes ago, Ford said:

having been around for five years i can tell you now that most people enjoy mere self-inserts but in the form of special "not like the other guys" lore. 

people primarily use magic, their special lore-made creatures and such as a crutch for having to develop an actual character. instead, that character is just "im a mage" or "im a bryophite" or "im an x" and that's pretty much all they rely on

that's what i mean by "a character with little to no substance"

im being harsh because not being harsh is what led to a lorebloat, or a lot of things being accepted that just needlessly saturate the lore of the server and are hardly ever utilized whatsoever, or they are by 1-2 players and then those players stop playing it after a while or they leave, or it eventually gets abused by another player and the red lines and positives become less enforced and then things just get tiresome to have to restrict

im against any new races or magics incoming that players can freely spread/apply for

abcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabc

changes being made atm , mostly on the concept .

please don't close the app yet 

Whats with the constant " * " for anyway ? xd

5 minutes ago, Resumi Chocolia said:

changes being made atm , mostly on the concept .

please don't close the app yet 

Whats with the constant " * " for anyway ? xd

i cant close the app, im not apart of the lore team 

and the "*" is a letter in a censored swear  

8 hours ago, BritBritt said:

I read this earlier on when it was posted and I actually think this is a great start to an idea. I would love to plus one this but I think in order to give this a plus one it is only fair it gets developed more.

If I may make a suggestion I feel that this creature may be a bit more difficult to play or attract players due to the fact that the creatures are a bit anti-social. Example of that being finding them in their habitat or that they will leave for others of their kind. Perhaps making them a bit more social will help bring more of an attraction to this creature and make them easier to play. That being said I do really like where you went with the lore and the idea of emotions because at the end of the day that is how we portray a character is through their emotions!

Don't get discouraged by negative feedback, rather use that information to further this creature to the best of your ability. This was an incredibly fun read. C:

Changes made , they are now a lot more sociable to those aren't their race

<3

Alright, I'll check this lore.

Also, don't say that we have too many creatures, this is the most stupid excuse out of every single one I can think of. Say, if someone more popular posted this or something else, it wouldn't have this kind of feedback.

Regardless, my feedback is that this feels overall like an absolute power creep. You're able to get stronger, faster, lead raids to breed cows (??????) according to the pros and being intelligent.

The cons are that you're mentally weak but, at an older age, you can achieve a more stable state of mind; gets exhausted easily; can learn magic but has a "weak magic release", ingorent (I don't know what's ingorent, so I'll leave this be) and adoptable. How is being adoptable a weakness?

These are pretty much stronger, faster and more intelligent humans that glow when they're happy and stop glowing when they're sad that eat meat to be able to survive and their taste buds don't like other meats. This doesn't adds anything unique to the server but empowerment, prove me otherwise.

Also, instead of using chemistry to explain, just use the word "magic", its the standard for LotC to replace science and everything, this is why we're on a techlock but magi-tech exists.

13 hours ago, Man of Respect said:

overall like an absolute power creep. You're able to get stronger, faster, lead raids to breed cows (??????) according to the pros and being intelligent.

The cons are that you're mentally weak but, at an older age, you can achieve a more stable state of mind; gets exhausted easily; can learn magic but has a "weak magic release", ingorent (I don't know what's ingorent, so I'll leave this be) and adoptable. How is being adoptable a weakness?

These are pretty much stronger, faster and more intelligent humans that glow when they're happy and stop glowing when they're sad that eat meat to be able to survive and their taste buds don't like other meats. This doesn't adds anything unique to the server but empowerment, prove me otherwise.

Also, instead of using chemistry to explain, just use the word "magic", its the standard for LotC to replace science and everything, this is why we're on a techlock but magi-tech exists.

Changes made.

-They are a strategist instead of being intelligent ( only good at developing a plan )

-Their mental state will stay weak even when u grow, nothing can be change

-Highly flammable 

-They are being look after by their beloved ones , therefore they are able to have all these perks ( magically )

-They eat flesh instead of meat 

if u think the creature is still "off "  ... comment about it and I will try to make it better to fit the theme more 

~ <3

3 hours ago, Resumi Chocolia said:

Changes made.

-They are a strategist instead of being intelligent ( only good at developing a plan )

Having a trait which they gain being 'a strategist' doesn't make the character any good at developing plans, it seems like a very odd addition to be made, and doesn't exactly better the whole state. Think about the characters on the server right now, many of them are supposed intellectuals but are played by players who are subpar in comparison to said character, then put them in a spot where they are expected to act such and you'll see a very awkward interaction, this is similiar to making them be a singular trope.

3 hours ago, Resumi Chocolia said:

Changes made.

-Their mental state will stay weak even when u grow, nothing can be change

-Highly flammable 

-They are being look after by their beloved ones , therefore they are able to have all these perks ( magically )

-They eat flesh instead of meat 

if u think the creature is still "off "  ... comment about it and I will try to make it better to fit the theme more 

~ <3

Alright. But the strategy thing is something that comes with the player itself, say, if the person isn't a good strategy with his lampyanthropus, he technically won't be a good strategist. I think it'd be better if it's, like, capable of normal intelligence and etcetera.

About the flesh eating part, I personally see them hard to live in society specially if he's not an orc or within a culture that allows cannibalism or things alike and specially be looked after. Say, since they have a weak mental state, what if they go hungry by their guardian after some sort of unplanned fasting?

Also, don't worry about being off. The server has a lot of much stronger creatures that felt in innactivity. But do you feel like this creature would fall in innactivity?

I wouldn't doubt the server has atleast a hundred of creatures you can play and you can find very few unless you look hard enough. Let alone the golem playerbase, 53 people made a creature application for it and they're hugely innactive or don't play their golems without their master since it's a side-character; you rely on other people and you're not capable of exactly being autonomous, you can't learn magic or do anything that great, but you're a strong but slow moving rock. Seeing people enjoy going around by being a golem and interacting with people is as hard as finding a dark mage that doesn't do slice of life RP.

Do you see this lore being successful with the playerbase? Do you find worth pursuing it? How do you see people interacting with them and making applications in two weeks if it gets accepted? Do you believe that people will be able to correctly play the weak mental state?

1 hour ago, Sky said:

Having a trait which they gain being 'a strategist' doesn't make the character any good at developing plans, it seems like a very odd addition to be made, and doesn't exactly better the whole state. Think about the characters on the server right now, many of them are supposed intellectuals but are played by players who are subpar in comparison to said character, then put them in a spot where they are expected to act such and you'll see a very awkward interaction, this is similiar to making them be a singular trope.

59 minutes ago, Man of Respect said:

Alright. But the strategy thing is something that comes with the player itself, say, if the person isn't a good strategy with his lampyanthropus, he technically won't be a good strategist. I think it'd be better if it's, like, capable of normal intelligence and etcetera.

About the flesh eating part, I personally see them hard to live in society specially if he's not an orc or within a culture that allows cannibalism or things alike and specially be looked after. Say, since they have a weak mental state, what if they go hungry by their guardian after some sort of unplanned fasting?

Also, don't worry about being off. The server has a lot of much stronger creatures that felt in innactivity. But do you feel like this creature would fall in innactivity?

I wouldn't doubt the server has atleast a hundred of creatures you can play and you can find very few unless you look hard enough. Let alone the golem playerbase, 53 people made a creature application for it and they're hugely innactive or don't play their golems without their master since it's a side-character; you rely on other people and you're not capable of exactly being autonomous, you can't learn magic or do anything that great, but you're a strong but slow moving rock. Seeing people enjoy going around by being a golem and interacting with people is as hard as finding a dark mage that doesn't do slice of life RP.

Do you see this lore being successful with the playerbase? Do you find worth pursuing it? How do you see people interacting with them and making applications in two weeks if it gets accepted? Do you believe that people will be able to correctly play the weak mental state?

noted.. I will get that fix real soon .

thanks c;

Changes made .. ( not much tho )

if you find a way to improve this creature to fit the theme more or feel like its still 'overpowered' 

feel free to submit a reply 

~ <3

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.