Thanhic Alloys

Wretched

Honestly this is a pretty good idea.

We need to get rid of MArts and magical weapons, not add more. It's been a huge issue for the server thus far as literally everyone has a gauntlet that shoots fire.

3 hours ago, drfate786 said:

We need to get rid of MArts and magical weapons, not add more. It's been a huge issue for the server thus far as literally everyone has a gauntlet that shoots fire.

Not much magical about it. It's anti magic. Besides, it already exists. This is more of a compiling/clarification lore if anything.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of lore pieces (32 or so) that we're reviewing this time around, I am extending the current vote. A verdict will be posted here around the 5th. I'll post here again to keep you updated if anything else arises.

This lore is pending, you will be contacted regarding the issues raised by the lore team so you may fix it. You have 2 weeks to make the changes, beginning from when you are contacted. Once you have edited your piece, send me a forum PM and your piece will be reviewed to ensure the changes have been made.

Edit: As of 3/4 this lore is accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore.

My char over a year ago developed a LT approved process different from this to making thanhium weaponry. that is safer, and more effecient than what you explained. i mean a year before this was posted. it was approved by 3 different LT members at the time i created the process. 

Edited by Epic_Miner1980