In-game Religions and How To Roleplay With Them

firegirl7894523

5 hours ago, firegirl7894523 said:

Prophecy Of The Second Caliphate:

-The Prophet will come and try to convert many people of all different races into his faith.

-Some will try to deter him, but he will remain steadfast.

-He is the purest.

Prophecy of Faiz Kharadeen:

-He will save the people, and be a hero for all true followers. 

-The people will mourn and cry for a Prophet to come when the Farfolk are split.

Prophecy of the Farfolk Oppression:

-Many will try to destory their faith and convert them. 

-There will be Great Divide.

Dw, you did Good! But uh, Both arnt prophets XD also the second Caliphate Is A Man from the Kharadeen Blood Line Will Unite All the Farfolks and many other races....also They won't try to convert anyone XP also the prophecy of faiz kharadeen already took place, and everyone still mourns his death!  The Farfolk Oppression is uh....Surprisingly...kinda taking place now...like the beginning of it...;-; YOU DID AMAZING! BTW! Faiz Kharadeen was predicted by the Prophet though and he united all the farfolks :) YOU DID AMAZING THOUGH! LIKE MY MIND IS BLOWN!

9 hours ago, ibraheemc2000 said:

Dw, you did Good! But uh, Both arnt prophets XD also the second Caliphate Is A Man from the Kharadeen Blood Line Will Unite All the Farfolks and many other races....also They won't try to convert anyone XP also the prophecy of faiz kharadeen already took place, and everyone still mourns his death!  The Farfolk Oppression is uh....Surprisingly...kinda taking place now...like the beginning of it...;-; YOU DID AMAZING! BTW! Faiz Kharadeen was predicted by the Prophet though and he united all the farfolks :) YOU DID AMAZING THOUGH! LIKE MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Thanks. >.< 

When will there be a war started because far folk kidnapped a cannonist princess (that he wasn't really going to hurt and he was going to let go eventually) and the king of the cannonists gets really triggered but he wants to talk it out but his people call him a pussified cuck boy and that really hurts his feelings and getting afraid that his pecker appears small he decides to send a bunch of people on a trip to the middle east and the fighting people said that they should use boats because boats will be easier and the king is like "no we have no time they are calling me ***** boi you gotta walk no time to build boats" and he convinces a bunch of people to go to war with the excuse of "lol you can't afford to go to the holy land but you can come with us if you agree to murder and maybe get murdered" and then the pepole are like '**** bro let's crusade' and then they get there and the farfolk make them walk off the road into the sand and they're like 'ayy lmao where's the water at?' and the farfolk are like 'back the way you came lol' and then a whole bunch of people die and the king looks like a giant jackass and the farfolk release the princess which they were going to do anyway 

2 hours ago, zaezae said:

When will there be a war started because far folk kidnapped a cannonist princess (that he wasn't really going to hurt and he was going to let go eventually) and the king of the cannonists gets really triggered but he wants to talk it out but his people call him a pussified cuck boy and that really hurts his feelings and getting afraid that his pecker appears small he decides to send a bunch of people on a trip to the middle east and the fighting people said that they should use boats because boats will be easier and the king is like "no we have no time they are calling me ***** boi you gotta walk no time to build boats" and he convinces a bunch of people to go to war with the excuse of "lol you can't afford to go to the holy land but you can come with us if you agree to murder and maybe get murdered" and then the pepole are like '**** bro let's crusade' and then they get there and the farfolk make them walk off the road into the sand and they're like 'ayy lmao where's the water at?' and the farfolk are like 'back the way you came lol' and then a whole bunch of people die and the king looks like a giant jackass and the farfolk release the princess which they were going to do anyway 

....Did you just describe what salah al-deen did to the crusaders?...(except kidnaping...basically holy war....led them into the desert...poisoned all the wells....and rained arrows on them....yeah....XD)

20 hours ago, firegirl7894523 said:

[Already Happened] Prophecy Of The Second Caliphate:

psssssstttt haven't happen yet XD

Just now, ibraheemc2000 said:

....Did you just describe what salah al-deen did to the crusaders?...(except kidnaping...basically holy war....led them into the desert...poisoned all the wells....and rained arrows on them....yeah....XD)

Pretty much. 

Hey I think she should be getting more kudos for putting this together. Impressive for a new player.

One thing I'd add about Aspectism is that its seen as an ethnoreligion (i.e a primarily elven faith)

@firegirl7894523

should fix igne'aecelia...

Warhawke "Shamans" are not actually shamans. No connection to the spirits whatsoever. it's a title. With the orcs, Shamans are quite literally magic folk given **** from the Spirits.

As for the Warhawke stuff, the 'Shaman' is merely the spiritual leader said to convene with the council - the star system above composed of deceased Warhawkes of notable status in life.

Same name, completely different religion in every sense of the word.

woah

format it better, please, hurts my eyes

Knoxism still isn't on this list. IDK for sure if I gave you the proper information on Discord for you to fill it out, but I think I did.

If you still need to ask me questions about Knoxism, my Discord is Gregory Nelson#2321 

6 minutes ago, firegirl7894523 said:

@NotEvilAtAll Added Knoxism.

Thank you!