[✓] [Lore Addition] Strigae Enthrallment

8 hours ago, The Fire Mind said:

I see no issue with this , though could you explain the limit of the regeneration and strength? I see you say Minor, but I feel as though more information is required @GrimReaper98

By minor, I believe it should be your normal strength as a character at its 'peak'. Nothing exceeding the descendants limit. The regeneration is simply healing bruises and cuts a little quicker, a day or two ((few IRL hours)). This does not mean you cannot regrow limbs or the such. If you are given a fatal wound as a thrall, you will still suffer the consequences.

11 minutes ago, GrimReaper98 said:

By minor, I believe it should be your normal strength as a character at its 'peak'. Nothing exceeding the descendants limit. The regeneration is simply healing bruises and cuts a little quicker, a day or two ((few IRL hours)). This does not mean you cannot regrow limbs or the such. If you are given a fatal wound as a thrall, you will still suffer the consequences.

Then I have no doubts in supporting this addition. Thank you.

So say someone gets a thrall. How would the following situations play out:

A. It is discovered somehow (Or suspected) that the thrall is a thrall, and as a result of this, they are tortured until they reveal the identity and/or location of their Striga 'Lord'. Would they remain silent, or would they eventually break after enough has been done?

B. A thrall breaks their addiction to Striga blood, and becomes free again. Would they remember their time in servitude? Would they then have the ability of 'ratting out' their previous lord?

C. Can a thrall come under the influence of multiple Strigae at once? (I.E A thrall, thirsting for Striga blood, and who knows of another Striga, goes to them as opposed to their initial lord, OR their initial lord provides them with another Striga's blood)

D. A thrall's 'Lord' makes it clear that the thrall is to take orders from a different Striga (Essentially, transferring ownership of the thrall to another)

Wait there actually people out there playing striga? I thought the player base of it was gone by know I never see one... and like most, I lowkey want to play as one on my human girl I mean honestly rather find one these and all than become an ascended honestly.

But still good lore just like the strige main lore really just wish I could see them out in the world a bit more than they are lol

11 hours ago, Rob Boss said:

So say someone gets a thrall. How would the following situations play out:

A. It is discovered somehow (Or suspected) that the thrall is a thrall, and as a result of this, they are tortured until they reveal the identity and/or location of their Striga 'Lord'. Would they remain silent, or would they eventually break after enough has been done?

B. A thrall breaks their addiction to Striga blood, and becomes free again. Would they remember their time in servitude? Would they then have the ability of 'ratting out' their previous lord?

C. Can a thrall come under the influence of multiple Strigae at once? (I.E A thrall, thirsting for Striga blood, and who knows of another Striga, goes to them as opposed to their initial lord, OR their initial lord provides them with another Striga's blood)

D. A thrall's 'Lord' makes it clear that the thrall is to take orders from a different Striga (Essentially, transferring ownership of the thrall to another)

A) Players discretion of the willpower of themselves. If the third bond has been established for quite a while, they would most likely not break silence.

B) They do remember their time of servitude and are fine to have the ability of 'ratting' out their previous lord. It is why the addition of the PK clause for the third bond is there. If the strongest bond is being broken, a strigae could kill the bonded person and/or they could die from such effects. A safety measure inbuilt to prepare for those who 'break' it. But this does not mean it is impossible. It is entirely possible.

C) This is an addition I wrote but forgot to actually include within the document. The idea i had for this was enacting those who go through multiple strigae to become the "Addicted" which essentially is none of the bonds above. They turn into heroin junkie-esque creatures, gaunt, addicted, beastial. The idea of the mixture of the addictive blood would break the mental psyche and the physical tolerances they have built up.

(Think of it like irl blood types, if you are one, you'll reject others)

D) If that is what they wish, they can do as such. But the true order will come from the bonded strigae itself. The bond cannot be 'transferred' in a sense.

24 minutes ago, DarkElfs said:

Wait there actually people out there playing striga? I thought the player base of it was gone by know I never see one... and like most, I lowkey want to play as one on my human girl I mean honestly rather find one these and all than become an ascended honestly.

But still good lore just like the strige main lore really just wish I could see them out in the world a bit more than they are lol

Yeah, alot of our players are inactive but I've rounded up a few and are aiming to bolster our numbers. Whole point of them is to be hidden within society, I really dislike the idea of generic antagonists in the form of striga.

1 minute ago, GrimReaper98 said:

Yeah, alot of our players are inactive but I've rounded up a few and are aiming to bolster our numbers. Whole point of them is to be hidden within society, I really dislike the idea of generic antagonists in the form of striga.

Honestly that understandable just quite hard even notice any of this said strige xD but ya I get it don't want something like the spook overload happening with the strige really which honestly I agree with that. Though if they are coming active even if maybe one or two of them I hope to see some around even if I may or may not get a chance to become one in the long run. But ya hope see more of these beings around 

Seems the twilight war is upon us.. Good write Joel!

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of lore pieces (32 or so) that we're reviewing this time around, I am extending the current vote. A verdict will be posted here around the 5th. I'll post here again to keep you updated if anything else arises.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.