Dapper & Dandy Tailoring || [IC Business]

Evanuri

[!] A small flyer posted in the middle of nowhere, sketch of several bobbins and needles upon it, as well as men and women in different outfits.

Heya! You need an outfit? We can make outfits! Need a fancy cloak? We can make fancy cloaks, kinda! We can tailor clothes for any occasion, whether you need to look dapper or dandy. Just keep in mind this shite takes a bit to complete, especially if all you dolts are piling up requests for gold-embroidered underwear and the like! Ha!

Full outfits can vary, the lowest I charge for 'em being 50 minas, and the highest I go being 100! If you really need armor, I can probably talk to a smith.. but I'll sew the tabard, so don't even worry about it. Contact Cadogan aep Llanweir for all your hemming and stitching needs! Orcs and Mali'ker welcome!

[!] Among the sketches are various references to his work, this man is really thorough!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/brandles/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want a skin, post your request (Preferably with references) here or add me on Discord at Brandy#5649

((Also if this thread doesn't belong in this subforum, please tell me!))

[!] A white owl would find it's way across the realm towards where the parchemnts originated.

"I would like to employ your services at once as your tailoring is most magnificent and the stitching beautiful. ~T"

(Hey man, I'd love to request two or three commissions from you. I'll add you on discord!)

Reserved

A certain Zar'akal hoists her thumb up in approval of the aforementioned service, grinning ear to ear.

"He really is the best horn-polisher I know."

Reserved

-- Temporarily Closed until I finish this batch! Shouldn't be too long! --

(Everyone who sent in a request already is fine!)

Lyulen sends a bird to this shop wanting something nice.

This shop is inactive, should you believe it to be active please message the forum moderator who made this post.