Messy Medieval Workers' Union

LukyLucaz

Name of the club:

Messy Medieval Workers’ Union

What type of club is it? (Public, Private):

Public

What is the theme of this club? (Politics, group, etc.):

A group for fans and students of Messy Medieval

Why should this club be created? What is the purpose of this club? Does it add something not already fulfilled by an existing club?:

To create a platform for students and fans of the “Messy Medieval” building ideology, and help spread it in the server. There is currently no club dedicated to building, and certainly not specifically to Messy Medieval!

Who will moderate this club?:

Do you understand that failure to moderate your own club to their respective rules can result in FM interventions?:

Naturally

Are there any exemptions to the rules that you would like, if so why? (N/A if open club or none needed.):

N/A

i thought they got rid of clubs...

messy medieval is by far the worst building style just poo poo i hate it i cant stand it!

I like messy medieval, but it kinda robs people from coming up with their own style :c

still +1 for the group though

@Wrynn messy medieval is just an ideology of building priorities fam, you can build almost every style in messy medieval. definitely some MM autocrats who enforce dumb standards tho...

anyways +1 to this club

Halfling build style is better tbh.

23 hours ago, Wrynn said:

I like messy medieval, but it kinda robs people from coming up with their own style :c

still +1 for the group though

I basically created Neo-Waldenian in MM, an example of this being Senntisten. Anything is possible with this build ideology

23 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

@Wrynn messy medieval is just an ideology of building priorities fam, you can build almost every style in messy medieval. definitely some MM autocrats who enforce dumb standards tho...

anyways +1 to this club

Also true, sometimes

I like all build styles tbh, though that doesn't mean some builds just aren't plain bad :)