[Creature Lore] Unicorns

Eranikus

Creature Index.

But there's already lore for unicorns so perhaps if this is something you wish to pursue then do a rewrite of the older post for Unicorns using the same lore that is provided and adding your own tweaks/spins on the already established lore.

7 hours ago, Gladuos said:

Also can I rub a unicorn's horn to get a wish? Can I wish for infinite wishes? :,J

No you cannot **** a unicorn's horn to get a wish.

2 hours ago, TheCritsyBear said:

Okay two things. Only one is an actual discrepancy, the other is a suggestion.

One: The idea that the aspects created all of nature is a matter of IC opinion, not OOC fact. In fact I'm pretty sure it's been said they explicitly didn't. But the overview is not presented as an IC preface, but an OOC statement about their origins.

Okay two: Despite that, unicorns are something they did create. That part's right. There's lore already for unicorns ( but it's so brief that this is welcome! )

Ah, yep. I'll make some adjustments when I get home tonight. Rework the overview and modify this a bit more to supplement the existing lore. Thanks for the input :)

1 hour ago, SuperDuckyGamer said:

ok so two things

in the evocations section you didn't mention air evocation, rude (also seeing as they have frail bones and are light getting slammed into a tree might be something they'll need to protect themselves from!)

also a clarification that their nono place doesn't produce this thing would be appreciated

otherwise, great lore

I couldn't think of anything for air evocation that didn't sound overly gimmicky.

...adding a redline that you can't **** off a unicorn for love potion...

This is some quality unicorn content but I struggle imagining successful implementation. It will probably be shafted into disuse like a lot of the creature lore is—which is a shame, to say the least.

Nicely written.

You mention Clerics and Paladins but not Ascended- what happens if I shoot flames at these special horses?

On 1/11/2018 at 5:30 PM, Fid said:

You mention Clerics and Paladins but not Ascended- what happens if I shoot flames at these special horses?

With the magical effects I opted to explain, I went with magics I had a good grasp on how they worked. They're mostly examples of what might happen, not explicit details on what will happen. I'm fond of creativity and poetic license, so... kinda depends on what sort of flames Ascended have. If its just a typical flame, assuming it survives it will adapt to the flames to ensure it doesn't harm them again. If its a special sort of flame that only affects X, that would change.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.