[Shelved]Lore Amendment: Plants Can't Have Babies

Wendigo

Just now, The Fire Mind said:

Lmao

Right? 

Im here for the crusade guys.. what? I'm late? ****.

3af853a7f8be31d3cb8dab01770de2fc.png

Nah keep it going. However in all seriousness this can be accepted until the bryophites come out with their ritualistic lore. I was not expecting to wake up to this that being said, 100+ replies later about plants being screwed and getting pregnant. The amount of trigger in this post is ridiculous.

7 hours ago, zaezae said:

are you guys arguing about that pretend mineman game again?

this

2 minutes ago, imthebaddestb said:

this

Yeah, people also argue about other video games, too. People are passionate about the things they enjoy, go figure! People don't like seeing stupid **** in the thing they enjoy that ruins the thing that they enjoy. HOLY COW, WHAT A REVELATION! 

Do you know how often overwatch players argue over who is and isn't balanced and who needs a nerf and so on and so forth? The mechanics of Lord of the Craft are it's lore, primarily. This is important to people who actually love this ****.

Imagine if someone took your favourite book, say it's harry potter, and insisted that their headcannon was true canon and that conflicted with your own idea of what's right about the harry potter universe. Fan theories fly about and you don't agree with them, you say something. 

Maybe you're just devoid of any passion for anything other than **** posting, the both of you. 

I never realized how much making children and who can make children mattered so much on this server... I mean especially these arguments about biology it seems. You do all realise you're on a fantasy server with magic right? Science doesn't hold as much credence as it's being given credit for. 

I have to agree with some of the comments here, some people on the server really do need to stand back and actually read what they're typing and ask themselves what the hell are they doing. 

5 hours ago, Demotheus said:

Yeah, people also argue about other video games, too. People are passionate about the things they enjoy, go figure! People don't like seeing stupid **** in the thing they enjoy that ruins the thing that they enjoy. HOLY COW, WHAT A REVELATION! 

Do you know how often overwatch players argue over who is and isn't balanced and who needs a nerf and so on and so forth? The mechanics of Lord of the Craft are it's lore, primarily. This is important to people who actually love this ****.

Imagine if someone took your favourite book, say it's harry potter, and insisted that their headcannon was true canon and that conflicted with your own idea of what's right about the harry potter universe. Fan theories fly about and you don't agree with them, you say something. 

Maybe you're just devoid of any passion for anything other than **** posting, the both of you. 

So you're an empty soulless shell unless you get so heated over an entirely meaningless detail to the point that you start unironically calling people names and throwing personal insults.

Besides, it is objectively funny to read thousands of words of argumentation about the merits of plant *******.

12 minutes ago, zaezae said:

So you're an empty soulless shell unless you get so heated over an entirely meaningless detail to the point that you start unironically calling people names and throwing personal insults.

Besides, it is objectively funny to read thousands of words of argumentation about the merits of plant *******.

Did you quote the wrong person...? Or something? Cause you've left me confused. I didn't insult anyone, or call people names. 

...Nothing you said relates to the quote in what you said (which is a quote from me??) at all, as far as I can read. 

Pls clarify. lol

7 hours ago, Demotheus said:

Did you just bring up a game with an overly cringy playerbase to make this mineman argument sound less cringy

Could an fm pls close this thread before I continue to ruin my post to rep ratio over plants *******

If an FM could lock this post, I think everyones point has been clearly made. Also the Lore matter is resolved, they're creating a ritual. Just Lock, don't trash it.

Locked as per OP request.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact me via forum PM or over discord at Flamboyant#8856