Wendigo

[Shelved]Lore Amendment: Plants Can't Have Babies

Pretty simple. I don't see how in lore it's possible for plants to have flesh and blood babies when they themselves are...well...plants.

The Proposal

Bryophites can no longer have flesh and blood children.

The Reason

The reason for this being so, Bryophitism changes the soul in such a way where reproduction is not possible, akin to a kha with a non-kha along with incompatibilities concerning organs and body temperature.

@devvy forget that they dont have the reproductive material necessary to make a baby

I see no problem with there being some W I L D bryophite on bryophite action to produce a bryophite child so long as everyone has a CA involved. :thinking:

They would be biologically incapable, it doesn't even require the soul part. And plant x plant FTB wouldn't actually be FTB - it would just be spitting some stuff out.

1 minute ago, AGiantPie said:

@devvy forget that they dont have the reproductive material necessary to make a baby

ok wait but what if like they use photosynthesis to make a baby just like how they make food

do byros do that

1 minute ago, devvy said:

ok wait but what if like they use photosynthesis to make a baby just like how they make food

do byros do that

i think ur thinking more about bryophites than the lore writer did tbh...

How can a plant make flesh and blood?