[✗] Arch-Daemon: Aggaroth, The Lord of Torment

drfate786

in my good pal drfate's defence, the title can indeed be contested and usurped, as in the re-write im performing for xan, xan had once sought such with aerial

2 minutes ago, Tsuyose said:

in my good pal drfate's defence, the title can indeed be contested and usurped, as in the re-write im performing for xan, xan had once sought such with aerial

Exactly, Iblees is imprisoned in the Nether so it should be a Daemonic free for all at the moment.

Just now, drfate786 said:

Exactly, Iblees is imprisoned in the Nether so it should be a Daemonic free for all at the moment.

he isn't imprisoned, but what was approved at the time by zarsies and myself during my tenure of the LT, Iblees's creations are always doomed to fail or 'revolt', in a sense. therefore, he is currently suffering from a huge realm-wide civil war in the nether. but alas, this would, indeed, likely mean that it's a free-for-all. of course, this'd be until iblees decides to take arms once more. he's buffed on 10k souls and his og power. unless the current iteration of the lt has changed any of this, then my explanation is null and void. good luck with your lore all the same, brother

Tsuyose basically said everything that's needed to be said. I'd definitely wouldn't mind this being a thing, if it was an aspect that effected the community. If a aengudaemon stole Iblees' mantle as archdaemon I think everyone on the server should RPly discover this, not by us having to seek it out specifically, but large world events taking place. I think the role of aenguls and daemons have shifted a lot in recent years. Definitely think if world events stemmed from this it would be interesting. That or Iblees returning for hte 4th time, but at that point it'd be kind of redundant. If something as great as the shifting of titles from one arch daemon to another happens, it shouldn't be a whisper. It should be something grandiose. 

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

Unfortunately, due to the large amount of lore pieces (32 or so) that we're reviewing this time around, I am extending the current vote. A verdict will be posted here around the 5th. I'll post here again to keep you updated if anything else arises.

Unfortunately, this piece has been denied. While the piece itself was good, we're attempting to cut down on the amount of Aengudaemons we accept and having another daemon that just serves as an antagonist isn't something we are looking for at the moment.

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.