[✗] The Malakim; Aos Forsaken

ShameJax

Just now, DPM said:

it says [Error You Must Be A Beta Male To Read This Post] weird?

haha xd youre so cool

17 hours ago, Ford said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAIT ZARSIES THAT WAS YOU??????? 

i take back that insult however I will not take back that it went downhill very fast and it was not possibly a good move, as i had walked around and begun to witness voidal horrors just casually chilling in taverns and having little mystery surrounding them as was originally planned, making them more common and thus not as interesting to the common playerbase, lessening their potential which i believe could have been greater had they been in ET care. more magical things imho should be the dessert, not the main dish. still present, but not so common that you can walk into a city and just see four types of different high fantasy creatures sitting on a bench and having casual convos  

I didnt tavern rp on mine once, are u proud?

3 hours ago, KBR said:

I didnt tavern rp on mine once, are u proud?

yes

On 2018-01-13 at 11:34 AM, ShameJax said:

Why don't you push for removing something as simple as liches? They affect less players than this would, so let's just get rid of them. They're useless, right?

I think you can say this about any other creature.

4 hours ago, Jentos said:

I think you can say this about any other creature.

That is exactly correct. So what's the point in having any creature whatsoever then?

9 hours ago, ShameJax said:

That is exactly correct. So what's the point in having any creature whatsoever then?

I dont want to get us off topic, but honestly I don't really know, some players just want to play certain creatures. As long as they go out and roleplay with others I'm fine with that, and I do hope that's what you're going to strive for with this lore.

1 hour ago, Jentos said:

I dont want to get us off topic, but honestly I don't really know, some players just want to play certain creatures. As long as they go out and roleplay with others I'm fine with that, and I do hope that's what you're going to strive for with this lore.

Why else would I write it? Most definitely I plan to get many players involved with the experience!

12 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

5a5d10e8b9f96_Whyisthereadifference_945875_5493024.jpg.a506f959c0c1e5cbf42eadf1aa82f89d.jpg

I kinda like it :v Sounds pretty nice tbh, don't know why people are screamy like 'OH MAN MORE STUFF OH NOOO'

3 hours ago, The King Of The Moon said:

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

I've already responded to the claims that it's just an Archon rip-off, be original yourself please.

Thank you for submitting your piece! This will be our final vote until the end of February and due to the amount of lore currently submitted, will take 2 weeks to finish. Expect a verdict here on the 30th/31st.

After a brief discussion with friendly MT Parkins, I've added two amendments to this.

-The Veil Connection will henceforth only apply out of combat. If it were to apply in combat then we could see people one emoting offensive spells. It is intended as nothing more than just a fun tool to use, nothing offensive in that manner.

-Only items directly on the person may be brought into the Mindplane. This means that they can't bring something such as a cart of iron by simply dragging it behind them.