[✗] [WIP] Graven Re-Write.

OzYmandi

2 minutes ago, OneGhoulyBoi said:

If you fail a task, you may not be given it again. It must be different.

******* hell.

This system could easily be outdone. This rewrite does not promote any better experience for anyone other than the creator or the graven, and comes at the expense of other players. If you want to play an undead mage, do whats necessary to accomplish it, because its hard to be one for a reason; so inadequate people won't abuse it, which is exactly what you're trying to bypass.

6 minutes ago, Trenchist said:

This system could easily be outdone. This rewrite does not promote any better experience for anyone other than the creator or the graven, and comes at the expense of other players. If you want to play an undead mage, do whats necessary to accomplish it, because its hard to be one for a reason; so inadequate people won't abuse it, which is exactly what you're trying to bypass.

Since its a WIP (apparently you don't care), I mentioned I was completely fine with adding a destruction ritual or more weaknessess to the gravens to control SHITTY RP'ERS. Because if you think forgetting what a simple GOLDEN LINE, not even a PROPER WARD does is **** rp, then we should kill 99% of the spooks right now.

1 minute ago, OneGhoulyBoi said:

Since its a WIP (apparently you don't care), I mentioned I was completely fine with adding a destruction ritual or more weaknessess to the gravens to control SHITTY RP'ERS. Because if you think forgetting what a simple GOLDEN LINE, not even a PROPER WARD does is **** rp, then we should kill 99% of the spooks right now.

How would more weaknesses control SHITTY RP'ERS? And forgetting a golden line is one thing. You should be extra careful when entering a city and should be a thing every spook considers when going out RPing in a city. They're not there so you can forget them, they're there to prevent you from entering.

Just now, Trenchist said:

How would more weaknesses control SHITTY RP'ERS? And forgetting a golden line is one thing. You should be extra careful when entering a city and should be a thing every spook considers when going out RPing in a city. They're not there so you can forget them, they're there to prevent you from entering.

Added a mechanical (MC) ritual for 'destruction'. If a graven, spectral or corporeal, poorly roleplays their character or abuses their power, the creator, the one that ascended them, or an LT/MT member can revert them back to an ordinary graven.

1 minute ago, OneGhoulyBoi said:

Added a mechanical (MC) ritual for 'destruction'. If a graven, spectral or corporeal, poorly roleplays their character or abuses their power, the creator, the one that ascended them, or an LT/MT member can revert them back to an ordinary graven.

I thought you actually meant weaknesses that affect RP. Why make SHITTY RP'ERS gravens in the first place if you can destroy them later? This makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Trenchist said:

I thought you actually meant weaknesses that affect RP. Why make SHITTY RP'ERS gravens in the first place if you can destroy them later? This makes no sense.

Then why is Jacobcraft a ghoul if people screech about his shitty RP?

Because they can swiftly drain him if needed.

EDIT: They have weaknesses that affect RP, like a weakness to gold and holy magic.

Edited by OneGhoulyBoi

8d77146ddb0d635002de08895f9bcb38.png

• Please do not post WIP lore in the Lore section, do so instead in the Roleplay section. You can ask a LM or FM to then move it to the Lore section when complete.

You can resubmit this in the Lore Submission subforum when it is no longer in its WIP state. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM over the forums or discord at Flamboyant#8856

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.