drawn-elfen-female-elf-11.jpg

Name: Rose Cleary

Title: Novice Priestess Healer

Reason: Novice Priestess Healer 

Race: Wood Elf

Religion:

Tahariae

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Light grey. (was formerly brown, but changed in a magical accident)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130lbs.

Pet's:

None at the moment

TALENTS:

-Cooking: She loves cooking and is good at it.

-Baking: She loves baking and is good at it.

-Medical: She uses basic herbs and such to treat her wounds.

-Languages. She knows Blah, Old Elvish, Elvish, and Common.

-Archery: It's more of a hobby than anything.

Magic

Priestess Healing, Diety

Magic is Silver, with the tell being a visage of waves. When in Clerical Combat, the waves change to a sea admit a storm. 

Deaths

None so far.

[Time/Date and Reason]

Wounds

Multiple whip marks on her back. Now scars.

Multiple burn wounds on her back. Now scars.

A scar on her left ankle from being shot with an arrow.

Everything was healed by Tal's magic. 

Quotes

Appearance:

Timeline:

-Rose was born in a small town to her dad and mom. Her mom passed away when she was a baby. 

-Her sister died when she was 2 to a Orc raiding party. This caused her dad to go into a spiral of grief and depression.

-Her dad took his own life when she was 10. Her Grandpa took her in, along with his buddies.

-For years, her Grandpa studied magical books and tomes. He asked one tome for power, but the book ended up exploding and taking his, and most of his buddies life. Rose was found with pale skin and grey eyes due to the rapid expansion of magic. 

-After she was healed, she moved in with her Great-Great Grandfather when she was 40. Her Great-Great-Grandpa proceeded to mentally and emotionally abuse her. Denying her the right to learn Druidry. He constantly drilled into her head that she 'wasn't good enough' for Druidry. That she ment nothing, and regaurdless of what she did, nobody cared, he didn't care, and the world didn't care. She finally got sick of this abuse, and espcaed into the night.

-She ran into a small settlement. There, she met Priest Olaf, who would use illusion magic to trick people into thinking he was a cleric. Rose found out he wasn't, but was blackmailed into keeping it secret. When she turned 50, they became boyfriend and girlfriend. He then forced her to get married to him, and she became Rose Ulstien. Eventually however she revealed him to bounty hunters, who swiftly killed him. Her last named changed back legally to Rose Cleary.

-Throughout another 20 years, she had misc relationships and friendships. She never picked up any magic during this time, due to her years of being abused, and her abuser being a Druid.

-She left the city, and now resides in The Cloud Temple Inn. 

-She joined the Order of the Paragons, became a Cleric, got connected. 

-Kary and Lilly went MIA. The Order of the Paragons and Sutica went into shambles. 

Personality:

+High Pain Tolerance: 

+Multilingual: 

+

-Dislikes Ilbee's worshippers/Death Magic User's/Xionists: Due to her abuse during her early adulthood in where she had to forcefully marry a wicked man, she now as an increible dislike for Ilbee's worshippers/Death Magic user's, and Xionists.

-Mentally Abused: During her childhood and early adulthood she was mentally abused. This causes her to apologize a lot. 

-Emotionally Abused: Abused as an early child, as a result, she as low self worth, low sense of security, low trust in herself, and low trust in others. 

-Psychically Abused: During the time she was married she was often abused. She has numerous scars and such from that. She also doesn't like being touched without knowing before-hand.

-Fear of Druids [MAJOR]: This one is a no-brainer due to her backstory. She often becomes tense and irritable with Druids.  

-Fear of Undead/Iblee's Worshippers [MAJOR]: Mostly because of her religion and backstory. 

-Shunned by Elves: Due to her pale skin and weird eyes, not a lot of elves like her.

-Hunted By Orcs: Some Orcs are cool, but most would take her as their snaga.

-Dislike of Voidal Mages: Due to the Clerics teachings, Voidal Mages are seen as impure and tainted. 

Relationships:

Loves:

Neutral:

Dislikes:

Hates:

-Priest Olaf: My first lover. You abused me constantly, and you turned out to worship Ilbee's. Sacrificing babies and small children to gain any form of power you could. I'm glad I lead to your death, and I don't regret selling you out.

Misses:

-Grandpa Alduss: My grandpa, through power corrupted you. You found an ancient and powerful book which lead to your, and your friend's demise. I can say I still love you even though you made a terrible mistake, one that costed your life, and my eye and skin color to change.

-Alastair: A pyro evocation user who also perished with my Grandpa. A stubborn foolish old man.

-Greyson: A pyro evocation user who I lead to his death weeks before the accident. Stubborn, hot headed, but kind.

-Mayor Monera: My dad. The bitterness of seeing you descent into madness due to the war that plagued your town, seeing you turn on everybody, including myself. 

-Great-Grandpa Grandmaster: I do not know when you lost yourself. But you became manipulative and cruel. Pushing me to become your mini-me. 

-Travin Windbreaker: An Air evocation user who perished due to a cannibal who was hungry. Quick on his feet and light in his brain. I will miss you dearly.

-Maeglin: My ex-boyfriend, who killed himself when I got married to my now ex-husband. 

Inventory

NNezIoY.png

-Flanged Mace: The mace which Kary gave her during training session. Badly damaged and is close to snapping at the shaft. 

APW71_6_l.jpg

y1mvWcv.png

Edited by firegirl7894523

If you ever come back, you might want to change up Rose’s backstory a bit; I’m getting some serious Victim Sue vibes.  It isn’t very realistic for everyone she meets to either abuse her or die.