Selling unique items and oddities

__WaterFox__

"     I currently have a number of items cluttering up my ship's hold. These items include things such as a troll skull, a candle that I am pretty sure has green infused with it, and a sea shell that appears to have been enchanted. Send me a letter so we can set figure out a date where I can show you the rest of the items I have. - Neci Vincrute"

A young man would see the notice and send off a letter to Neci Vincrute.

"Good afternoon Neci, I would be very much interested in viewing the troll skull that you mentioned. Please send me a letter back if you are interested and provide a location and time we could meet.

The letter is almost illegible, but not quite.

"Helo,

I am captin captain Ainsley Fisher, I captain the Rocinante in Santegia for the Esturmont trayding trading company. I wood would like to tayk take a look pleese please. Thank you. Ainsley F."

Another letter would reach you

Hello I would be very interested in viewing the items that you have for sale. Please send a bird back with the items and prices or a location to meet at. 

Eryn Serene

A letter has been sent with a blueberry seal to it.

"Karin'ayla. You have peaked my interest, and I wish to take a look at the items."

It had Alakagh's signature at the bottom.

*A snow owl carrying a letter hooted and dropped it off among the stack of letters!*

"Greetings, I am also interested in the items that are for sale. Please let me know of a time and place we can meet to examine them. -Damien"

"Got no cool if still anything interesting left but here we go" Robyn walk over her desk going take seat while pulling a piece of parchment out and small bottle of ink an a quill before beginning to write on finishing she'd move over the side simple opening the bird cage there while going reach in and tie the parchment to the raven's leg before sending off to said person named neci vincrute 

[!] Parchment read [!] 

"Greetings name Robyn I'm interested in items you could possibly still be holding if any are left that is as seems I didn't catch notice of this in time as some might of. If still have few items left that'd one be able to look over please to send word back then. I hope to hear or lease read of the possible chance of being able to see your items till then. -Signed Robyn Vulnear