skinwalker's skin shop

lawnmowerman

3-4 slots open now, get it while it is hot...

IGN: Veist

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: FULL

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Male obviously

Ref:

tumblr_ovh1coRwW01r687oqo2_500.gif

turalyon_by_daerone-dby84pc.png

TL;DR Turalyon from WOW.

Description/Reference: Yellow-hued eyes, dark elf skin tone, clipped ears. One helmeted one unhelmeted. Barbute helm.

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: u got it

IGN: Trinn_

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: Full

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Alex :J

Ref: d21042254521529dcb5a271c7a6d0043.jpg?wid

(The one with the coat) 

Description/Reference: 

Ignore the head of the reference. She's a blonde, long haired high elf lassie. The skin is peachy-pale, with teal eyes. 

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: You have it zzzz

btw still paying u with art cause im broke xoxo

13 hours ago, boy said:

3-4 slots open now, get it while it is hot...

I'd like to commision a skin, though I'd prefer contacting you over on skype or discord.
So I'd like to reserve one of those slots until I can give you the details,

Arygon

Request form:

IGN: _draak

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: Clothing

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Steve

Ref: https://gyazo.com/f993129d1df21ff553fdd80c77958344

Description/Reference: Image above but without the head.

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: ⤜( ⚆ ヘ ⚆ )⤏#6773

Request form:

IGN: TankM1A2

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: Full

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Steve

Ref: 1dae7d53132e888f09cbabc6ee664c1b.png

Description/Reference: Do this for me, my Icelandic friend. With short hair and without the white tattoos. Can't really see the bottom so I'll leave that up to your discretion. Pants and boots probably. 

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: TankM1A2 #5162

Request form:

IGN: Jentos

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: Clothing

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Steve

Ref: marcin-blaszczak-reg-lp-s1.jpg

Add a few red stripes on the sleeve, and a few bits of armour here n there I can pinpoint it to u via discord skype sucks 

Description/Reference: A mARked MAN raEVIr

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: You have it, no need to ask again vile hebrewic man

Request form:

IGN: Kalehart

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): Steve

Ref: JjoeILh.jpg

Description/Reference: Pretty much exactly as the image shows, perhaps not counting the open chest portion.

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: Kalehart#7563

I assume there's a bit of a wait so I'll vote daily and have payment for you by the time you get around to me. Feel free to message me to verify when you do, could also make a trade of some sort IC.

Are you taking in new requests?

IGN: Nolan_

Alex/Steve form (if you choose the alex form you're a soyboy and i cant make female skins anyway): MALE

Ref:

latest?cb=20170711052309 latest?cb=20160624163036

Description/Reference:You get the idea, I have a pre-existing head for the skin so I'll send you that on discord for the arm shading when you get round to it. As for the green pelt in the ref, I'm not sure that'll look good ig so maybe change that to a natural pelt colour? Keep it green if you think that'd look better, I'm happy with anything in terms of that. No cloak like in the first ref pic and no little scarf thing. @boy

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: You've got it

Spoiler

IGN: AerielsVanguard

Full/Clothing/Head/Edit: Full-body. Armor.

Ref:

AEMINEUS.jpg

BLACK_MAN.jpg

Description/Reference: Just another Witcher skin. Although, for the head, he will be a black fellow. He'll have a haircut like the one pictured just above.

Your discord/skype so I can contact you if I need you to elaborate about your request: funnay981#8612

Just for when you're doing skins again.

dead shop u can still pm me if u want a skin tho and ill consider doing it

This shop is inactive, should you believe it to be active please message the forum moderator who made this post.