Show Your Pet Thread

rukio

We have a thread meant for pictures of ourselves but what about our pets? Couldn't find an active thread. Go ahead, post your pets.

image.jpg

i cant resize the image so that its less than 500kb so its just gonna have to stay rotated

dog.

614a557ece547055bedc3fd70eceb9db.jpg

My kitty Moonsugar

28 minutes ago, MickMeist said:

image.jpg

Meet Oswald

Very kawaii. Wanted to get one today but the breeders either didn't have what I wanted or were sort of really rude so. ended up with 6 hissing roaches and a tarantula. Debating whether or not to post my zoo.

1 hour ago, Space said:

h5j55WE.png

my dog was an organizer of the gay liberation movement

JESUS I'M DYING

6 minutes ago, Master Sage Delaselva said:

5a80e4677a26a_comfycat.thumb.jpg.444c3166da91fab4bc8532bdc44c02ff.jpg

C O M F Y B O I

DUDE YOUR CAT LOOKS LIKE MINE

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I figured putting the pictures in collages would make this easier on all of us. Fair warning that I have roaches, spiders, and rats. So I mean, yeah. 

Spoiler

yL7cC3W.jpg

First picture from top left to bottom right. Unnamed new spider. b. boehmei. My 6 unnamed madagascar hissing roaches. (I just got the sling and roaches today, hence no names.) My two younger rats, Winston and Rattata. The only picture of one of my older boys, Mozart (he's very shy). Winston again, being Winston. A rare picture of Herman the Yerman Cerb. (Yes, that is his name. pp hermit crab) 

trKJS2A.jpg

My g. pulchripes, Solstice is the first three pictures. Then my leopard gecko, Paradox. Then my other hermit crab, Crabby Hermingon. Lastly, my other oldest rat, Salieri.

XtDGY4u.jpg

My 5 year old dog, Tobi. Duchess, my middle cat. Mister, my youngest cat. Sophia, my oldest cat. Duchess again, then Sophia again.

P9ycwcR.jpg

Rattata, one of my younger rats, then him again. Then Winston, his brother. Then Pirate, my lovebird. Duchess again, I'm in love with her eyes.

7SXOx0v.jpg

Sophia and Duchess. Precious, my cocker spaniel x rottweiler mix. My leopard gecko when I first brought him home. Pirate showing off again. And again. He likes to hang upside down a lot. Lastly, Sophia again. If you know I missed a pet feel free to let me know. . . even though that sounds really awful of me. Hard to keep track sometimes. 

Yeah, you could almost say I run a small zoo I guess. Or not rly.

I just took this one and wanted to share..
20180211_224935.jpg