[✗] More Kha Types

SMaddieM

I'd mainly like to see more types of Kha allowed. I'd really love to play a Lynx / Bobcat type Kha.

Also, I'm kind of confused on the panther/leopard types... Because there is no such thing as a black panther as a breed or species. It's literally just a melanistic leopard / jaguar. Ergo, they should have the same build as each other lore wise. They shouldn't have differences except the coloration.

(See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_panther )

Interesting event line idea that I once had proposed. It's p similar in a sense to what I think you're looking for. If you'd like to rework it and propose it again then feel free to. Link

we need to start skinning khas instead of adding more

7 minutes ago, L0rdLawyer said:

we need to start skinning khas instead of adding more

tru

This isn't the subforum to submit suggestions for things people should write for lore (server ideas is what you would be looking for), if you or someone else writes up these new types of kha we will review them. As for the questions regarding some of the existing kha types, IRL =/= LotC, so not everything needs to mirror it allowing for the types to have differences. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM over the forums or discord at Flamboyant#8856

Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.